• LocationMassachusetts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:45 AM

Little age (If applicable): n/a
    Name: Osah
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 1 year
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Looking for: Little

Hey everyone, im Osah, real name later on. First off im 20, currently living with at my dads house with my 2 step brothers and 1 step sister. I have blue eyes and red hair
    Anyways
    I am looking for a laid back little girl to love, nurture and make my princess, to laugh and enjoy the time we spend together.
    About me
    I love playing videos games, would be a total plus to meet someone I could play online with(Ps3/Ps4, eventually building my own PC). Theres two cats in my house, Cookie and Oreo.(They dont like me very much, dunno why)
    Overall, I am a very chill dude.
    Loyalty, honesty and faithfulness mean a lot to me. I am going to put my everything into the relationship and I expect the same in return,
    Im really shy when it first comes to myself, and for a bit ill be super shy but eventually it will go away
    I can be really weird and, energetic at random times aswell, so be careful :p
    My favorite color is Green
    I am open to try new things aswell :)

About you
    Preferred little age is 2-7. I love, love, LOVE baby talk. Obedience is a must but I don't mind a bit of bratiness (within reason. needy is okay aswell). Diapers and pacis are always great! :D
    in shape (fit)
    Feel free to add and ask questions.
    Ask for kik or skype in private message please :) ( skype wont be able to be done constantly however i like to fall asleep while on skype cx

***Must Have Kik And Skype***
    Thank you for taking your time to read -Osah

Edited by Osahanađź‘», 25 October 2016 - 06:56 PM.

• Strange&UnusualKitten, PrincessBambi, BunnieBoo and 2 others like this

#2 AsheTheDinosaur

AsheTheDinosaur

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationIreland

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

Hey!
    My name is Ashe, and I'm a 19 y/o little, with a little age of 6/7! I love video games aswell, and have my own gaming laptop, and also working on a PC :3 Skype and Kik are both available. I live in Ireland but was born and raised in Boston until I was 6 years old c:
    If you'd like to get to know me better, please don't hesitate to contact me ^^ I am new to the forums, so I'm still trying to figure out the basic mechanics of it ><

#3 Natos

Natos

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationParis, France

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:01 PM

Hi !

I'm Julie, a 21 years old french trans girl, with a little age of 6 :)

This is me on the pic, I didn't started hormones yet but I want to go full (hormones + operation), so give it time ;)

I'm 1m67, brown eyes and hair, but still hugable !! :3

I am studying computer science, and love sci-fi/fantasy worlds when big, Disney, cuddles and spending time on Daddy's lap when little.

I play a lot of video games but only on PC, have Skype and kik.

Contact me if you want to chat !

• Samash likes this

#4 LiaTheLittle

LiaTheLittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:19 PM

Hey!
    Im lia, im a 19 year old english little, im biromantic and i love to have a daddy. I just started college and im studying psychology and textiles, i love making and drawing things, especially when im little. My little age is four and i love disney pixar, cartoon network and candy when little. Babytalk and paci's are great and i like cute underwear aswell! I dont have skype... only kik. I hope thats not a problem. I always listen to daddy, except when I'm being a brat, that doesnt happen often but i enjoy the punishment that comes from being a little bratty. Sometimes i like to roleplay as fictional characters and at the moment my fsvourite character is harley quinn

#5 Aqua45

Aqua45

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationUnited States (Ohio)

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:13 PM

Hi there!! I'm a 20 year old little from Ohio looking for a daddy Dom! My little age is around 3-5 I do love baby talk but I don't like pacis or diapers. I love to cuddle and kissy, build blanky forts, color, have tickle fights, play hide and seek and I loooveeee to have my hair played with hehe I do love to pretend to be a little kitty as well!!
    I have been a little for about a year now and love it! I live at home while going to college so I would not be able to Skype but I am on kik allll day long and love to talk throughout the day. I actually get really lonely other wise so that's perfect!
    I agree with you about loyalty, I give loyalty and expect it in return from my daddy...
    My favorite color is definitely purple!! I love it!
    My favorite animal I would say is a fairy or butterfly and my favorite games are Pokemon, Pokemon go, halo, and call of duty :)

#6 Princess8661

Princess8661

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted Today, 08:07 PM

Hi , id really like to talk to you privately and get to know you . you sound like just the daddy i need to love me and take care of me so im going to send you a friend request hopefully youll except it so we can message .i look forward to hearing from you ............
    ...................................im a great baby girl as long as my daddy treats me right and i have so much love to give thats only been wasted so far

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users