• LocationMassachusetts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:45 AM

Little age (If applicable): n/a
    Name: Osah
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 1 year
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Looking for: ABDL Little/Kitten

Hello everyone :) im Osah, and as i may not have alot to say about myself i will try my best.
    Im 20 years old, in school and also working. Im a gamer and play whenever i have freetime. I enjoy most music but i do have preferences over different genres. I tend to be more playful and lenient nore than stern most of the time, unless im in a bad mood, but that doesnt happen very often. Im looking for an ABDL Little or Kitten to share memories with and maybe onesay become more than online :) I love being able to put a paci into my littles mouth, or helping her put on a diaper. I enjoy watching movies and being on skype as much as i can with her. I sont believe im very handsome but thats probably up for you to decide, if you feel the need to. Im quite shy and it will take some time for me to really start talking much but i will try my best to speed that process up as best i can. I like to fall asleep on skype as much as i can but i know sometimes that cannot be done.

I would like for my little or kitten to be free throughout most of the night, as im in the eastern timezone and stay up to the early hours and sleep in. I like a clingy little that also knows boundaries and knows when its time to be a grownup for a bit if things are not going well. I would prefere a little/kitten that enjoys pacis, diapers (being used is up to you) aswell as stuffies. I would also like you to be more on the sexual side but not overly sexual, as i can be sexual sometimes but try not to be alot. I have a really big soft spot for babytalk with ages 1-5. I would like you to be more petite or slim, and playful aswell.

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions feel free to send me a friend request and ask away

Edited by Osahanađź‘», 03 February 2017 - 12:59 PM.

• Strange&UnusualKitten, sassy_96, PrincessBambi and 4 others like this

#2 AsheTheDinosaur

AsheTheDinosaur

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationIreland

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

Hey!
    My name is Ashe, and I'm a 19 y/o little, with a little age of 6/7! I love video games aswell, and have my own gaming laptop, and also working on a PC :3 Skype and Kik are both available. I live in Ireland but was born and raised in Boston until I was 6 years old c:
    If you'd like to get to know me better, please don't hesitate to contact me ^^ I am new to the forums, so I'm still trying to figure out the basic mechanics of it ><

#3 Natos

Natos

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationParis, France

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:01 PM

Hi !

I'm Julie, a 21 years old french trans girl, with a little age of 6 :)

This is me on the pic, I didn't started hormones yet but I want to go full (hormones + operation), so give it time ;)

I'm 1m67, brown eyes and hair, but still hugable !! :3

I am studying computer science, and love sci-fi/fantasy worlds when big, Disney, cuddles and spending time on Daddy's lap when little.

I play a lot of video games but only on PC, have Skype and kik.

Contact me if you want to chat !

• Samash likes this

#4 LiaTheLittle

LiaTheLittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:19 PM

Hey!
    Im lia, im a 19 year old english little, im biromantic and i love to have a daddy. I just started college and im studying psychology and textiles, i love making and drawing things, especially when im little. My little age is four and i love disney pixar, cartoon network and candy when little. Babytalk and paci's are great and i like cute underwear aswell! I dont have skype... only kik. I hope thats not a problem. I always listen to daddy, except when I'm being a brat, that doesnt happen often but i enjoy the punishment that comes from being a little bratty. Sometimes i like to roleplay as fictional characters and at the moment my fsvourite character is harley quinn

#5 Aqua45

Aqua45

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 49 posts
    • LocationUnited States (Ohio)

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:13 PM

Hi there!! I'm a 20 year old little from Ohio looking for a daddy Dom! My little age is around 3-5 I do love baby talk but I don't like pacis or diapers. I love to cuddle and kissy, build blanky forts, color, have tickle fights, play hide and seek and I loooveeee to have my hair played with hehe I do love to pretend to be a little kitty as well!!
    I have been a little for about a year now and love it! I live at home while going to college so I would not be able to Skype but I am on kik allll day long and love to talk throughout the day. I actually get really lonely other wise so that's perfect!
    I agree with you about loyalty, I give loyalty and expect it in return from my daddy...
    My favorite color is definitely purple!! I love it!
    My favorite animal I would say is a fairy or butterfly and my favorite games are Pokemon, Pokemon go, halo, and call of duty :)

#6 Princess8661

Princess8661

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:07 PM

Hi , id really like to talk to you privately and get to know you . you sound like just the daddy i need to love me and take care of me so im going to send you a friend request hopefully youll except it so we can message .i look forward to hearing from you ............
    ...................................im a great baby girl as long as my daddy treats me right and i have so much love to give thats only been wasted so far

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users