DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I dunno what to call this

DarkLittleScarlette

I started talking to this guy... It's a really long story and I kinda just wanna get to the point. I know I'm little, but how would I ask him if he's even into ddlg? How would I even know he knows what it is? I don't even know if he's dominant... We...were intimate a few times, but it was pretty vanilla. The closer it gets to us being able to be physically together again, the more nervous I get about all of my kinks coming out and him not being into the main one that ties most all of mine together. Can you tell I'm anxious? Lol

Guest QueenJellybean

Instead of asking if he's into it, why don't you bring it to him as something you like? Find some articles that you really think defines what it means to be Little to you, and show them to him the next time you guys are together. Explain it in your own words. Might be a good way to approach it!

• Like 1

@Belle I have some pics that explain the consent of ddlg and the roles of the daddy and little and such. I could show him those when we see each other. I guess I'm just nervous that he would think it's weird or something. Thanks, though c: I'll see if your idea works!

Go easy, it might be a little overwhelming for him if you drop a lot of information at the same time. I would start talking about how doesbhe like to be dominant. That could be interesting for him as it is appealing for many men. Then you could introduce him to other things and wow!!! Give it a chance :heart:

Hugs

@Lili We haven't seen each other in a while and the topic of...intimacy has come up. At first it was just flirty teasing, but then he asked what I was into and...I told him I wanted to save that for when we saw each other lol He found it...amusing isn't the right word, but like...I imagine he raised his eyebrow and smirked in a kind of...interested way. I'll do that, though, and see how things go from there c: I'm getting so much help! Thank yoooouuuuu

If you do tell him about being into DD/LG, be sure to use positive terms when referring to it and try to be confident.