DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Protecting the Littles.

DaddyPenguin

From DaddyPenguin's post I take it that he is just being a decent human being. I don't think that he is implying that a little is helpless or incapable of looking out for themselves.

I am a little. If I am in chat, or on the street, or at a munch, and am being harassed by someone (a daddy, another little, some random asshole) I will protect myself because I am a capable human being. If someome else wants to step up and help me protect myself I would be grateful for the help. Even though I can protect myself it doesn't mean that help isn't appreciated.

When I am in chat I often interact in there as a little but if someone came in there and started harassing another little or even another caregiver I will step up and help because I am a decent human being who will not stand by and watch another person be bullied, harassed, or preyed upon.

It can be as simple as a person coming into chat and asking who are littles without caregivers (flag), or commenting on ppl's profile pics excessively (flag) or stating how horny they are and that they are looking for a little (also flag). When that happens (all of these have happened in the last week in chat) I am quick to point out the creepiness of said posts to the poster. I may have been in my "little" space but I can quickly turn into protective adult mode.

I'm not the only one who gets like this when there is creepiness in the chatroom and for that I am grateful. It shows me that this is a great community of people who care about eachother and wants to make sure that this space stays safe for all involved.

I just want to say I am pretty sure the poster only made reference to protecting little's because of dynamic of site in general as zen said a Daddy is protective flat out and I envision the point was much more along the lines of ( to keep using Zen's comments) if a person in general no matter gender or orientation if was in an emergency situation or I saw predatory behavior I would be compelled to be of assistance to that person in a emergency situation and I just think whole point of this was just to hear he wasn't alone to feel that .. that it wasn't ridiculous to want the community to be as safe as we can make it for all the wording of comment is getting hung up on too much the intent was good and pure .. atleast in my opinion
  • Like 1

I commented earlier on this post but i just want to answer @tasha-pasha's pist. I am thankful you have the ability and willingness to stand up for others in chat. When i am lil i just dont see the creepiness sometimes or i hide and dont talk. It is good to have others around me that have good intentions in mind. I see many in chat and appreciate it.
  • Like 1