I honestly don`t know how any of this works

Anuk

Well hi:D

My name is Anuk(not my real name but i like this name sooo) I live in germany (currently at least) and i didn´t ven know that dd/lg or petplay  was a thing until very recently, but i am already sucked into this world. I would love to talk to someone who has more knoweledge than me about this! 

(excuse any errors english is not my first language^^´)

Guest Daithedragon

Welcome to the community, this forum is a wealth of knowledge and the people are so helpful.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

• Like 1

Guest AmberDoll

Welcome to the community Anuk!~ I've been in pet play for quiet a few years and some what DDLG just not as long, you've definitely found the right place to learn more about it, they're manny people here who are littles who are also into kitten space and etc~ Feel free to check out any of the forum posts about any of the subjects and also if you ever need any help let me know and i'll do my best!~ Have a great day~  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  :heart:

• Like 1

Welcome to the community Anuk!~ I've been in pet play for quiet a few years and some what DDLG just not as long, you've definitely found the right place to learn more about it, they're manny people here who are littles who are also into kitten space and etc~ Feel free to check out any of the forum posts about any of the subjects and also if you ever need any help let me know and i'll do my best!~ Have a great day~  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  :heart:

Tank you amber:DD that is so nice of you i will keep it at the nack of my head^^!

Hi there! I'm a little, you can call me mocha, and I'll try and give you as much information as I can

Mocha that is so very cool of you^^! would you tell me about how you learned about this and how you knew that this was something for you^^?

Mocha that is so very cool of you^^! would you tell me about how you learned about this and how you knew that this was something for you^^?

Okay, basically I felt ostracized in every vanilla relationship I was in, like I had to be too "adult". When I just wanted someone to pet my hair and give me juice boxes. I googled what was "wrong with me" and came across hundreds of posts saying "Hey, you aren't alone!!!" And that's how I came across this community!! Hope this helps!!! ^^