• LocationLondon, UK

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:41 AM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: A
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 3
    Sexual Orientation
    Looking for: Little/Middle

So I’ve been a daddy for about 3 years now and looking for a long term relationship with a little. I understand that I have to earn the title of being called daddy and so be it. I’m not looking for anything sexual until we have the main base of things down.

I intend to support her all I can, be there for her when she needs it and comfort her when she enters her little space, and punish her when she’s overly bratty. I’m not particular on a specific little age and I’m very open.

I don’t mind if my little can’t host, but I will be able to some times.

I want us to do lots of things together, from bingeing on Netflix, doing outdoorsy visits to the zoo and aquarium which I love, and parks of course, going out to the cinema, trips to the swimming pool and the seaside. I want a friendship first and foremost.

I enjoy trying new things and have recently taken up knitting and would love to keep trying new things. I do a lot of coding and cycling too. I write my own erotica and would love for my future little to be the first to read it.

I’m a huge Disney fan and would love to do Disney marathons and anime too.

I am only strict on occasions. My punishments and rules will be discussed personally. Clothing is completely up to you but I would like to have a say sometimes. I am open to my little's particular sexual preferences and these will be discussed between us both.

This is more than a lifestyle for me and it does not own me. I have control of what I do. 

I am only looking for a little in England or better yet London and its surroundings.

contact me on kik: WorldAmario

Edited by SuperDaddy, 30 November 2016 - 03:16 PM.

• PrincessSacrifice, BrokenAngel7 and dumb-lil-lamb like this

#2 LittleGhost

LittleGhost

LittleGhost

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:37 PM

Hwello! My name is Esme and i am looking for a nice, cheerful, respectful daddy! I enjoy acting, singing and dancing, even if i'm not verry good at it :3 I like to bake and have always looked for a strong maternal connection with a partner towards me. I have been in my little headspace for about 3 years but as i am in education i occasionally slip out of it. I may have not lost.. my v card yet becase no previous partners respected my kinks and headspace. My stuffie is a rainbow alpaca called Bertie. You may meet him on omegle because my friend likes to play with him. I am 5 foot 10 so looking for a relativley tall daddy, I am a little chubby but that means there is just more to love.

Pwese send me 2 face pics before anything else

• MisterBrownEyes likes this

#3 Guest_Little-Princess-_*

Guest_Little-Princess-_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

Hey there :)
    I'm not in London but I am in Kent so not overly far, I really like the descriptive post above. I would like to talk to you more if that is okay, preferable by private message. A little about me though, I like cuddles mostly and day trips immensely! I like to explore new places and things and I love to cook and I am looking for a Daddy to really take care of me and to please him in return. I want a long term relationship but it has to be right for us both, as I said please message me if you'd like to speak more xx
    • KentDa66y and Mahnke87 like this

#4 Guest_cherryteapot_*

Guest_cherryteapot_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:43 PM

Hey! I saw you're post and thought I'd message you! Anyway I'd love to chat and tell each other a little about our selves! I have a personal post up as well if you'd like to check that out and see if you would be interested! If not I could always tell you about myself here but that would make a long message!! Anyway I hope you are having a great day and do choose to reply! Even if it's to just say you're not interested! Thanks for reading this, i look forward to chatting with you!! Also sorry this sounds so formal!! I don't usually make introductions like this, sorry!

#5 Chunkyprincess

Chunkyprincess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:33 AM

Hey there, My name is Ashlea and you sound exactly like what i am looking for in a Daddy. I love watching Netflix and i am a massive Disney fan, nothing beats sitting there under a blanket cuddling someone and just watching movies all day, I love going to zoos and aquarium, trips to the seaside are fun. I enjoy new things and im pretty much up for anything. I like to have fun.

I am looking for online first and to get a friendship that way. 

I would like to chat to you and get to know you some more, i am in norfolk so not that close to london around 2 hours away, but i am hoping to next year be in London at university.

#6 PrincessSacrifice

PrincessSacrifice

Harley Quinn

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 60 posts
    • LocationWales

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

Hi hi. I'm moving to Gloucestershire next week which isn't too far from London and I do visit London as often as possible (always the best place to go!) I love Disney too! Disney marathons are one of my favourite things to do. I can't remember the last time I went to the zoo or aquarium but they have animals and I love animals, they're so cute and fluffy and/or scaly (but not spiders, they're icky)

I've added you if you want to talk, feel free to send me a message (I'm really bad at sending the first message because I never know what to say and don't want to be annoying)
    • SuperDaddy and MisterBrownEyes like this

#7 ShyIsabella

ShyIsabella

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationWest Sussex, UK

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

Hiya, my name is Isabellaa. I'm studying at Southampton, it's only a few hours on the train to London. You sound like a fun daddy and how traits that I look for in a daddy. I love watching Disney especially when there's hot chpcolate or tea and a fuzzy blanket. I love going to the seaside but I can't swim so I'm never able to go in too deep! :( i love experiencing new things and having new adventures. I'm looking for a friendship first and then if there's chemistry something more.

I've sent you a friend restaurant please feel free to message me back if you want.
    • SuperDaddy likes this

#8 babyfoxalex

babyfoxalex

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 130 posts
    • Locationlocation, location, location, does it really matter?

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

You say you want local, but hey I'm gonna give this a try anyway! Because you seem intresting, also cause it's fecking cheap to take the plane to London, and only takes two hours :p compared to going somewhere like NYC.

Anyhow I'm a "little" (don't have an age, but it ranges between 4-9 years old), I'm about 5'4 (i think, lets just say 165cm) and current location is sweden but I'm thinking about relocating once I graduate and can afford it!

I like animals, anime, sports, being active, playing games. I'm oftenly obedient but sometimes I mess up without even knowing it, sometimes I do it in a cute way (or so i've heard) in order to get attention. Long distance isn't an issue for me, I've had daddies hesitating about LDR but they've always liked being with me because I'm so easy in some ways, more about that if you wish to get to know me.

Anyhow, this is what I can think of right now to say, read my profile where you can find my intrests and my personals. Ciao!

#9 Veelababy

Veelababy

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

You sound awesome it's a shame that I live in Manchester!

Anyway, I like being around 15 months to 3 years so I am quite a young little.

I like cuddles, trips out, lazy days in, Disney films and i like playing games too.

In real age, I am 18 years old. When I am little, i am generally a good girl but I can misbehave for the fun of it or when i am upset.

Punishment wise, I don't want humiliation or spanking but more a good firm telling off or a time out.

I should be a lot of fun to be around and I love a laugh.
    • SuperDaddy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users