• LocationLondon, UK

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:41 AM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: A
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 3
    Sexual Orientation
    Looking for: Little/Middle

So I’ve been a daddy for about 3 years now and looking for a long term relationship with a little. I understand that I have to earn the title of being called daddy and so be it. I’m not looking for anything sexual until we have the main base of things down.

I intend to support her all I can, be there for her when she needs it and comfort her when she enters her little space, and punish her when she’s overly bratty. I’m not particular on a specific little age and I’m very open.

I don’t mind if my little can’t host, but I will be able to some times.

I want us to do lots of things together, from bingeing on Netflix, doing outdoorsy visits to the zoo and aquarium which I love, and parks of course, going out to the cinema, trips to the swimming pool and the seaside. I want a friendship first and foremost.

I enjoy trying new things and have recently taken up knitting and would love to keep trying new things. I do a lot of coding and cycling too. I write my own erotica and would love for my future little to be the first to read it.

I’m a huge Disney fan and would love to do Disney marathons and anime too.

I am only strict on occasions. My punishments and rules will be discussed personally. Clothing is completely up to you but I would like to have a say sometimes. I am open to my little's particular sexual preferences and these will be discussed between us both.

This is more than a lifestyle for me and it does not own me. I have control of what I do. 

I am only looking for a little in England or better yet London and its surroundings.

contact me on kik: WorldAmario

Edited by SuperDaddy, 30 November 2016 - 03:16 PM.

• PrincessSacrifice and BrokenAngel7 like this

#2 LittleGhost

LittleGhost

LittleGhost

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:37 PM

Hwello! My name is Esme and i am looking for a nice, cheerful, respectful daddy! I enjoy acting, singing and dancing, even if i'm not verry good at it :3 I like to bake and have always looked for a strong maternal connection with a partner towards me. I have been in my little headspace for about 3 years but as i am in education i occasionally slip out of it. I may have not lost.. my v card yet becase no previous partners respected my kinks and headspace. My stuffie is a rainbow alpaca called Bertie. You may meet him on omegle because my friend likes to play with him. I am 5 foot 10 so looking for a relativley tall daddy, I am a little chubby but that means there is just more to love.

Pwese send me 2 face pics before anything else

• MisterBrownEyes likes this

#3 Guest_Little-Princess-_*

Guest_Little-Princess-_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

Hey there :)
    I'm not in London but I am in Kent so not overly far, I really like the descriptive post above. I would like to talk to you more if that is okay, preferable by private message. A little about me though, I like cuddles mostly and day trips immensely! I like to explore new places and things and I love to cook and I am looking for a Daddy to really take care of me and to please him in return. I want a long term relationship but it has to be right for us both, as I said please message me if you'd like to speak more xx
    • KentDa66y likes this

#4 Guest_cherryteapot_*

Guest_cherryteapot_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:43 PM

Hey! I saw you're post and thought I'd message you! Anyway I'd love to chat and tell each other a little about our selves! I have a personal post up as well if you'd like to check that out and see if you would be interested! If not I could always tell you about myself here but that would make a long message!! Anyway I hope you are having a great day and do choose to reply! Even if it's to just say you're not interested! Thanks for reading this, i look forward to chatting with you!! Also sorry this sounds so formal!! I don't usually make introductions like this, sorry!

#5 Chunkyprincess

Chunkyprincess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:33 AM

Hey there, My name is Ashlea and you sound exactly like what i am looking for in a Daddy. I love watching Netflix and i am a massive Disney fan, nothing beats sitting there under a blanket cuddling someone and just watching movies all day, I love going to zoos and aquarium, trips to the seaside are fun. I enjoy new things and im pretty much up for anything. I like to have fun.

I am looking for online first and to get a friendship that way. 

I would like to chat to you and get to know you some more, i am in norfolk so not that close to london around 2 hours away, but i am hoping to next year be in London at university.

#6 PrincessSacrifice

PrincessSacrifice

Harley Quinn

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 59 posts
    • LocationWales

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

Hi hi. I'm moving to Gloucestershire next week which isn't too far from London and I do visit London as often as possible (always the best place to go!) I love Disney too! Disney marathons are one of my favourite things to do. I can't remember the last time I went to the zoo or aquarium but they have animals and I love animals, they're so cute and fluffy and/or scaly (but not spiders, they're icky)

I've added you if you want to talk, feel free to send me a message (I'm really bad at sending the first message because I never know what to say and don't want to be annoying)
    • SuperDaddy and MisterBrownEyes like this

#7 ShyIsabella

ShyIsabella

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationWest Sussex, UK

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

Hiya, my name is Isabellaa. I'm studying at Southampton, it's only a few hours on the train to London. You sound like a fun daddy and how traits that I look for in a daddy. I love watching Disney especially when there's hot chpcolate or tea and a fuzzy blanket. I love going to the seaside but I can't swim so I'm never able to go in too deep! :( i love experiencing new things and having new adventures. I'm looking for a friendship first and then if there's chemistry something more.

I've sent you a friend restaurant please feel free to message me back if you want.
    • SuperDaddy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users