•  

• Photo

Searching High and Low For That Special Little

• Please log in to reply
    23 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 StrictGentleman

StrictGentleman

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:01 AM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: StrictGentleman
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 15
    Sexual Orientation: straight 
    Looking for: little
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi. I'm a fit, active, handsome, and successful professional man and an experienced Daddy, and I'm looking for my lost little girl. When I find her, I will wrap my arms around her and keep her feeling safe and warm. I realize that I'll have to give up a lot in order to have time to pamper my little girl because I have to tuck her in each night and she needs to be given things like bubble baths, back rubs, and snuggle time. I will accept her for who she is, and I will help her be the best that she can be. My little girl will be given plenty of time to play, but she will be subject to strict guidelines and rules. She will be soundly disciplined for any disobedience but always in her best interest. She will spend much of her time with a sore bottom, which will remind her how well she is cared for. The relationship while not outwardly visible to others will be foremost in her mind when we are in public. A stern glare, a quick swat, or the tone of my voice will always be there to remind her that she is daddy's girl and that more serious consequences will follow when we get home. She can earn rewards like movie night, vacation/shopping trips, and more sensual time over my knee when she has been a good girl. Even if she is a strong, independent and successful woman to the outside world, she will know that she can retreat to the warmth and comfort of her Daddy and leave all of that behind. I'm looking for a full-time monogamous relationship with a hwp little who lives within driving distance or is willing to eventually relocate so that all of this can be provided for her daily the way only a loving Daddy can.  

lf description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Edited by StrictGentleman, 25 December 2016 - 05:51 AM.

• ♥ Lee ♥, Little.Wolf, Lele👑🐺 and 25 others like this

#2 Christy Lizabeth

Christy Lizabeth

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:37 PM

I am a submissive little from Indiana. I have long light brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 38 and are fairly new. I am looking for a loving Daddy who is stern and will punish me when I misbehave. I love to be spoiled when I am a good girl and then carried to Daddy's bed and used to make Daddy happy. I want to be Daddy's princess but used as Daddy's little personal sexy slave when Daddy needs some loving. Would you like to talk?
    • Donatien likes this

#3 Guest_tropicallittle_*

Guest_tropicallittle_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:46 AM

Hi, I'm Alexis. I'm a 20 year old little from Massachusetts, who is looking for a caring and loving daddy who can also be strict and keep me in line when I need it. My dream daddy is someone who is not just in it for the sexual aspect but for an actual ddlg relationship. I'm really into animals, especially dogs and penguins. I love to color, read, and watch cartoons. I'm also in college at the moment pursing nursing, so sometimes I'm a little overwhelmed but I would love to have a daddy who I could spend time and relax with, while covering him in kisses.

#4 Sweetkitten123

Sweetkitten123

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:18 AM

Hi I'm a little from the US. I love your personal it sounds like just what I'm looking for. I need a loveing caring Daddy but also one that is experienced and can set rules for me. I've been in a couple ddlg relationships so I have a good idea of what I like. I need the love and guidance of my Daddy. I am very affectionate and am missing that in my life right now very very much. I am a college student, I love photography, coloring, watching Disney movies, and doing things outdoors. Send me a message if you'd like to talk.

#5 LongIslandPrincess

LongIslandPrincess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:48 AM

Hi,

I'm a little from NY. I'm in my mid 20s on Long Island. I've been an elementary school teacher for the past four years. I'm 5'5", 150lbs, blonde hair, hazel eyes. I'm into everything from reading a book on the couch with a glass of wine to watching whatever sports game is on. Especially if I'm with Daddy wearing a jersey of his favorite team :)

I've been in a prior DDLG relationship before which was approximately three years long.
    I'd like to talk more about what we're both looking for. What's the best way to do so?

#6 LittleGirlSeeking

LittleGirlSeeking

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:03 AM

I loved your description of being a Daddy and would love to talk to you further about it. I am BRAND new to this forum-I just put my profile up last night and have only just this morning looked at the personals. I am a little through and through and really identified with what you said about bubble baths and play time because my ideal Daddy will understand that I am happiest when I am encouraged to spend time being little. I am looking for a Daddy who wants to love, nurture, guide, discipline, and protect me and in turn I will adore and revere him and want to please him always. This is a very real and has a very emotional component for me, it is something I want as a lifestyle and not merely as some kind of role play activity. I am ready to turn over the reigns of my adult life to the right Daddy and be his little in every way, with no pretense or hesitation within the realm of practicality, because let's face it sometimes I HAVE to be adult (or pretend to). If anything I have said appeals to you on any level I would love to talk more.
    Kirsten (like Kirsten Dunst the actress)

#7 ~Princess_Kay~

~Princess_Kay~

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:19 PM

I am a little girl looking for a stern daddy and would be very interested in chatting
    I am rambunctious, curious and I like to push boundaries. But I can also be daddy's sweet little baby that needs her baba and a rocky before bed. I would love to chat and get to know you.
    I enjoy my adult time as much as I enjoy my adult time, so I like to get to know my daddy on an adult side as was. So if you are interested, pm me and I look forward to hearing from you

I love when a man makes me feel like a woman and a little girl all at the same time 

#8 MyLifeAsMe

MyLifeAsMe

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

BYE BYE

Edited by MyLifeAsMe, 06 September 2016 - 03:55 AM.

#9 💝PrincessHolly💝

💝PrincessHolly💝

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:18 AM

Hello! ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒  I'm Holly

I'm new to this whole thing and I'm looking for an online daddy. o(〃^▽^〃)o

I noticed this post has been here for a while let me know if you've already found your "lost little girl"O(≧▽≦)O

Anyways I have quite a lot of hobbies

mostly drawing, colouring, cooking, baking and decoration things to make them look pretty (if that counts).

I'm Eurasian (Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Chinese, Russian, Polish, German and Croatian)

and if I can't be your "lost little girl"

can I message you when I have questions since your so experienced?

• 💝PrincessHolly💝 likes this

#10 💝PrincessHolly💝

💝PrincessHolly💝

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:18 AM

BTW don't think possible to do in real life cause live quite far

Edited by 💝PrincessHolly💝, 07 September 2016 - 04:20 AM.

• 💝PrincessHolly💝 likes this

#11 kitty_katya

kitty_katya

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • Locationnyc

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:57 PM

hi i'm a kitten little from nyc and i'm 22, i've never been in dd/lg but have been wanting to for a long time. i'm artsy and love to write and cook! i love art and am very interested in exploring different art forms and like photography quite a bit. i love animals and have a cat and i'm also vegan, though i cook food that isn't vegan if the person wants me to. i really loved your explanation of being a daddy though! i 

• PrincessBreezy97 likes this

giphy.giftumblr_lxyqy73VGG1qg6mb9.giftumblr_n3plbwd2Uj1tq4of6o1_250.gif

#12 Guest_missmina_*

Guest_missmina_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:19 AM

I blushed as I read your post. I am interested in this type of friendship/relationship for many reasons, some of which I do not entirely understand but I would like to explore it. How about you? I am 5'8, average build, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Maybe we could discuss our interests sometime. I have tried D/s relationships before but found that the focus was mostly discipline to the exclusion of caring and genuine personal connection. I chose the name Mina from Stoker's Dracula. In the novel her character is strong and confident but lovingly submissive and supportive. I also love Alice in Wonderland. I am like her when the childlike mood overtakes me and I may become impulsive, chase adventure and fall down the rabbit hole. This is where I need to be guided back to my lessons by a firm, loving and masculine hand. 

Mina

#13 DDlgPrincess13

DDlgPrincess13

Submissive Princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:06 AM

Hi. Im topanga. I live in oregon. I bet everyone is wanting you to be theirs.. Its hard to find a experienced daddy dom that actually knows what he is doing. Im shy and kind. And i could tell you more about me if you message me :) I would love to get to know you if you havent found a little yet.. You could message me on here or on kik. My kik is princessallthetime0. I go on my kik more than i go on here. Hope you message me :)
    • pierceheaven likes this

-Topanga Gage

#14 ✿♛Princess✿♛ Harley Q ❣

✿♛Princess✿♛ Harley Q ❣

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:51 PM

Awww wow you sound so perfect. I'm not sure if you'd like to speak with me or not. I'm really hoping you will at least say Hi. I'm in England UK, you did however say you'd go anywhere for the right little girl. I'm only messaging really because despite the fact that you're alllllll the way across the pond, you really do sound EXACTLY like the guy I've been waiting to come along, and I think there's high chance you'd be happy with me too. I'm seeking behaviour modifying and correction and I've not been in a ddlg relationship yet so you'd be teaching me from scratch. I want to be taught and shown the world through somebody else's eyes. I'm like a sponge when it comes to culture and learning and seeing new things. Hey, I'm really rambling on here and feels kinds awkward because I know these go public.... erm if you would like hello for whichever reason, please message me. Take care and good luck with your little looking x x x x x

#15 Guest_LittleShimmer_*

Guest_LittleShimmer_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:22 PM

Oh my goodness! I got butterflies from reading your post! You sound so incredibly sweet and kind, yet strict. I don't think it would work in real life, because we live pretty far away. I just wanted to say thank you so much for such a lovely description of what a Daddy is. I wish everyone could understand this  :wub:  Feel free to message me if you ever just want to chat, or get to know me.

#16 Guest_Faith137_*

Guest_Faith137_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:01 PM

Hello, and good day to you, daddy.

Im a little one, approx. 6-10 in little age, and am looking for a daddy.

baby needs strict discipline and loves your personal ad.  You seem kind and considerate, 

and loving, just like a real life daddy.  Would like to get to know you more, so please accept the fr and send 

a message if you are interested.   :wub: 

hugs, and I hope you find your little soon.  take care!

#17 Missy777animal

Missy777animal

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 39 posts
    • Locationutah

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:53 AM

You sound amazing. I'm missy I'm in my mid 20s and fairly new to all this. I'm outgoing but shy when it comes to big crouds. I love animals. Like its my passion and hobby. Its why I chose an animal science as my major. I love to cuddle, bake, travel, read and play around also get messy lol.I like to color and draw and watch movies. But time from a person is all I ask. I never need much just a hand to hold and a heart to learn to love and trust. I would love to get to know you if you want. I know your popular with the littles but if you want message me.

#18 Guest_Kiss My Kitten_*

Guest_Kiss My Kitten_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

Hi there
    This is my very first day here. To everyone else I am a strong, confident, professional woman but inside all I want is someone like you, maybe even you, to look after me. I am kind, smart, beautiful and I love with my whole heart which has sometimes left it broken. I look after myself and would want to make you proud of me everyday. I can be naughty, not bratty but quite wilful and I understand this comes with consequences. I am British with an impeccable accent and I live at the moment in the North of England. I would move mountains to find the right love.
    Lucy x

#19 Guest_BashfulMiss_*

Guest_BashfulMiss_*
    • Guests

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:48 PM

Wow,your ad exudes confidence! Being a novice + shy I did not plan on doing exactly what I'm doing. Bachelor's degrees put me on the Executive track (my professional persona)
    Physically: 5'2" 105# you MIGHT be able to detect my mother's Okinawan influence. I'm close to ur age, not sure if there were parameters involving age. I'm fit (living in Colorado, it's almost a requirement jk) On a personal note, I use to live in Orange, Connecticut. Loved going into "The City", especially at Christmas.
    Hmm,I hope I'm replying correctly (not too much nor too little info) Thank you and good luck in your search.
    ~BashfulMiss

#20 Littlekitty18

Littlekitty18

Little Girl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:13 AM

Wowwww aren't you popular!!
    You probably won't even see this because of the amount of replies or maybe you've already found your little (in which case congrats!) But I think we are just what eachother are looking for.

However I live in the UK... I was just in NYC last week and I've got to say I've fallen in love with your city, thinking of moving there for a year myself

I think you would find me attractive and I'm 18 so I have naturally little-like tendencies, you should read my forum post to find out more... Or you could just message me and I can tell you more over a phone call or some messages :)
    I'll be pretty bummed if you don't reply so I'm just gonna sit here cross my fingers and hope you message me and tell me that you're my daddy

Thank you for reading and good luck,
    Rhi X x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users