Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:28 PM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Peter
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable)
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little or middel princess - Kitten or puppy
    --------------------------------------------
    Im a 43 years and from Middelfart, Denmark. I got two lovely boys in real life, but I miss a little or even a middel(who needs loads of love and affection) princess to take care of, now that my boys have outgrown the need for their dads love and affection. And to be honest, I'd like a princess which whom I'd also could be sexually active with and perhaps even spank if she was way to naughty, something I'd never ever dream of other than with a adult little princess, which is why Im seeking my little princess here.

Im bursting with love and affection, and would probably spoil her, but I'd also like her to bit a bit naughty, so I'd had to punish her in whatever way we agree upon, keyword for me is mutual agreements, and I'd never do anything to her unless it was agreed upon. I'm here to take care and protect her, and I dont feel the need to dominate and own her unless she wants me too and gives me permission to do so.

In my sparetime I workout and practice yoga and eventhough my interests are outdoor life and primitive survival, I'm kinda of a lone wolf when it comes to that. Where I need my princess is at home, in the daytime taking care of and playing with her, in the evening lying of the coach watching her favorite cartoon/tv-show, cuddling together or playing her favorite video or board game - wouldn't mind if she'd like to cook for her daddy, since I'm a lousy cook - I'd rather do the dishes  :) 

I'm into petplay aswell, so if you're a kitten or puppy, please feel free to write me.

Well, thats about all I can think of to write, if there's more I could add, please let me know, kind regrads from Denmark  :) 

Edited by DanishDaddy73, 10 July 2016 - 11:31 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, princess, Middel, pet, puppy, kitten, daddy, DD, danish, denmark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users