• 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:21 PM

Name: Brad
    Role: Switch
    Years Experience:just over 1
    Sexual Orientation: bi
    Looking for: caregiver or a little
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm looking for a little girl or a mommy or daddy. Preferably someone close to my age, but distance isn't a major concern for me.

I'm not the most experienced, I've been a daddy a couple of times, so I'm not a complete novice, but I do still have a lot to learn, but I have never had a caregiver before and really want to explore my little side with.

I'm not 100% sure but my little age is around 1-4 I think, and I'm open to trying everything at least once. I'm kind of interested in trying diapers 🙈, so a caregiver willing to help me explore that would be amazing. As a daddy I think I'm firm but still very loving. I

I love watching films, my favorites are probably toy story, Shawshank redemption and Interstellar.

I enjoy reading and play a fair amount of PC games, and love playing (field) hockey when I get the chance. And I'm studying physics at university.

If anyone wants to chat, I can talk on here or on my Kik.
    Kik: emsube.

Brad

Edited by Emsube, 30 January 2017 - 10:10 AM.

#2 Veelababy

Veelababy

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:58 PM

I am 18 too,

I have blond hair and blue eyes, 5.2

I will chat if you want to. I am a little girl and live around Manchester.

I am sure you will be a great daddy some day if you are not now!

I am a bit of a superhero nerd, (batmansuperman, Spider-Man's etc)
    I like playing tennis, badminton and volley ball.

I am very creative and love designing clothes and drawing.

My little side likes cuddles, dummies and lots of toys. I have loads of toys at home, colouring to playdough. I like being around 15 months old to 2 years old. I have to wear nappies as I am incontient but hopefully that shouldn't get in the way, (sorry if I grossed you out, I just think it's better If you knew!) i wear cute ones anyway. I would love to when i am older have my own nursery and adult baby clothes.

Anyway what would you like in a little?

#3 Emsube

Emsube

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:26 PM

I love superheroes too :D and I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for in a little, just someone to look after and care for, and that I have a connection with. And don't worry about grossing me out with the nappies, if I'm honest I think it's kind of cute 😊
    I'd love to chat, send me a pm, or message me on Kik if you have it

Edited by Emsube, 26 January 2017 - 10:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users