DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Littlespace help & Little friend

Guest annemarie

Guest annemarie

So two things I would like to request help with. 

1. Littlespace: I have only recently realized this is the kind of lifestyle that I'm interested in, so I have a hard time both getting into Littlespace and being okay with being in Littlespace (mostly since my Little nature has been kind crushed by the people around me). So I guess for this I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same problems and what advice they would offer for how to change it or at least start to make it better??
  2. Little Friend: Like I said, I am very new to this community and presently have zero Little friends and would like for that to change. I would like someone that I can message either through text or on kik to talk about Little things and whatnot. I just want someone I can talk to that I can relate to as well because, like I said, right now I have no one. So if you're interested in being my friend, please friend me or reply to this topic!! I love making new friends!!

Hello hello Anne Marie!

I feel like I'm in a very similar situation to you hun, I would love to friends and talk in kik about joining to community, as well as fun little stuff! xx

For littlespace you can try slowly to get into it, for m I have different levels of little space and I just recently am comfortable with going very deep into it. So try to watch cartoons or movies for kids, like disney. Maybe giggle while watching it and something funny happens. Start slowly do more, maybe try to eat little snacks while watching it or drink with a straw or from a sippy cup and every time you do it again you can go a little bit deeper, and if it works, in the end you will be comforable. You really have to take it slow and you will get used to it and reconize it when it's coming. Don't try to force yourself to be comfortable, just do what feels best for you!

For the friends part, I also don't have many little friends, but that's what social media can come in handy for! On instagram there is a big group of people that have the same interest and lifestyle as we, you can search on ''babygirl'' ''ddlg'' ''princess'' because most people have names like that, also using hashtags can be very usefull. And of course this forum, you can make friends here I am sure there are lots of people (including me) who want to become your friend!

Good luck!