Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

Name: Message me to find out :)
    Role: Daddy, Master
    Years experience (If applicable): <1
    Sexual Orientation: Straight, Monogomous
    Looking for: Little Girl, Slave, Long-term relationship
    --------------------------------------------
    Hey there,

I'm a friendly dude looking for his Little Girl. I'm relatively new to this lifestyle but that's okay. Everyone has to start somewhere; I'm starting here.

A little about me as a person. I'm a bit on the nerdier side. I love to play video games and watch a bunch of TV (including anime sometimes). I also enjoy playing guitar, singing, and drawing (although I'm not very good at it). In the future I plan on trying out cooking as a hobby so bonus points if you can teach me some fun recipes! 

I am looking for someone to love, cherish, and grow together with. My perfect little is above all else obedient. This is the single most important thing to me, which is why I'm also considering something that crosses into master-slave dynamics. In addition to that she is clingy. Making me happy will be constantly on her mind. In return I will cherish her and support her through all aspects of her life. I am an ambitious person and that's something I would like and support in my partner as well. I'm looking for someone local. Long-distance just isn't for me, but an exception could be made for the right person.

Let's chat soon!

Edited by sighing, 28 April 2017 - 02:52 PM.

• Cuppiecakes, Dragon Child, dollspace and 4 others like this

#2 miichuu

miichuu

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:37 AM

Hi there! My name is Michelle, but I'd like to called Mi please! I like playing videogames too!, and consider myself pretty nerdy as well! I live in San Jose, CA and I'm very new to this lifestyle. Please message me back soon. If you have any questions just message me back! Hope to hear from you ☺️

Edited by miichandes, 28 July 2016 - 08:52 PM.

Can't wait to meet you! -Mii <3

#3 AsylumSea

AsylumSea

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:36 AM

Hiii, I'm Sarah. I'm a new little as well. I have a small amount of experience with this lifestyle but I know that I could be a great little. I sing a bit as well and could learn the ropes on this lifestyle together. I cuddle with my stuffies all the time and can't wait to share them with others. I live near Daly city and I would love to talk to you more. I hope you message me back!
    • Satin Bow likes this

#4 sighing

sighing

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 57 posts
    • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:45 AM

Hiii, I'm Sarah. I'm a new little as well. I have a small amount of experience with this lifestyle but I know that I could be a great little. I sing a bit as well and could learn the ropes on this lifestyle together. I cuddle with my stuffies all the time and can't wait to share them with others. I live near Daly city and I would love to talk to you more. I hope you message me back!

Hi Sarah, I'd love to get to know you better. I've sent you a friend request. Accept and then we can message privately. Hope to hear back from you soon :)

#5 bellapuppy2016

bellapuppy2016

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationGlendale, Arizona

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:58 AM

Hi Sir my name is bella and looking for a Daddy right now. Here are a couple things about me. I have three different sides to my my little side which is between 1-7 depending on how me feel, my puppy side which is pretty young maybe about 8-10 months old, and I do have a bit of a slave side. For my little side I love cuddles, binky's, blankys, baba's, stuffies, coloring and baff time. For my puppy side I love cuddling at your feet or on a lap, playing fetch, doing tricks if I am told to do them, chewing on her toys and giving my future Daddy lots of attention. My slave side basically adds to my puppy side making me more obedient, more willing to try things, but at the same time still a little shy, very curious, listens to orders really well and and is extremely loyal. If you want to learn more about me check out my profile as it will tell you a lot about me and message me when you can when you are able to please Sir. Hope you have a nice evening and hope to hear from you soon Sir

• Xokeniixo and Joeking505 like this

#6 saltductive

saltductive

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • Locationsan francisco, bay area

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:37 AM

hi there! my name is chelsea and I'm a plus size little. I live in burlingame, so 20 minutes from the city. I'm looking for a strong and funny daddy that will be silly with me and love me. my little age is between 2 and 8. i LOVE stuffies, and coloring and swimming are my two favorite things. I'm curious but shy, and i love cuddling and watching cartoons. i would love to talk to you!

Screen Shot 2016 09 29 At 2.14.12 PM

:wub: chelsea karp :wub: 

#7 Taicort

Taicort

Taicort

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationWoodland, California

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

Little age (If applicable)[/b]: 4-7
    Name: Amanda
    Role: little girl
    Years experience (If applicable): 4+
    Sexual Orientation: heteroflexable
    Looking for: A kind Daddy to keep me in line, take care of, and protect me

Hello!!! I'm an experienced little who has decided that it's time to jump again and find my Daddy.

I'm from California (born and raised). I have an almost 2 year old son and he is my whole world. Despite being a mom, I've always been little and childlike. I never understood why I needed to color, craft, have tea parties, dress up, and snuggle in big blankets with a cup of milk and a good Disney movie until I found DD/lg and it has been the perfect fit.

I crave/need rules and dicipline or I tend to get a little lost. I'll be honest and say that im a bit stubborn but I will always respect my Daddy even if I don't agree (I may just try to talk you into seeing things my way o.-)

I love rain and being barefoot. I garden and will always eat my vegetables (because I grow them). Cleaning is my own personal form of stress relief. I tend to be anxiety prone but having a Daddy to help me feel secure is a great way to combat that.

I'm looking for a stern but caring Daddy who will work with me to establish our own individual form of dd/lg relationship. Someone who is strong but not abusive... Firm but not unbending.... Caring but not a push over. If you think this sounds okay.... I would love to hear from you.
    • Indaddyaarms and Satin Bow like this

#8 Guest_Faith137_*

Guest_Faith137_*
    • Guests

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

Hello, My name is Traci and Im from TN, looking to relocate soon.

Im looking for my daddy dom....one who is kind but firm, willing to have a submissive little...one who teaches as well as learns from his little and vice versa.  Going for a serious relationship, if this even remotely sounds like something we want to give a whirl, message me. I like to cook, I have a pet dog who I simply adore, and love nature.   xoxoxo

#9 Guest_CuriousGirl_*

Guest_CuriousGirl_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Hi Sighing!

Even though you want someone closer to where you live, why not say hi and introduce myself anyway.

Name: CuriousGirl

Years Of Experience: None

I'm very new to this site and this lifestyle. I do want to know more about it and how I would fit in. I am very needy, shy at first and all around affectionate. I hope you don't mind. :D

I haven't really thought that much as far as my little age, but I just know that I love cuddling, affection and kisses.

#10 sighing

sighing

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 57 posts
    • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

Hi Sighing!

Even though you want someone closer to where you live, why not say hi and introduce myself anyway.

Name: CuriousGirl

Years Of Experience: None

I'm very new to this site and this lifestyle. I do want to know more about it and how I would fit in. I am very needy, shy at first and all around affectionate. I hope you don't mind. :D

I haven't really thought that much as far as my little age, but I just know that I love cuddling, affection and kisses.

You're right! There's no harm in dropping by and saying hi :)   Hello there! Welcome to this site. I hope you find it to your liking. There are lots of very nice and cool people that I'm sure you'll get to know. Myself included of course B)

#11 Shymander94

Shymander94

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:04 AM

Hi! I'm Shy I'm looking for a loving and strict daddy here in the same area :) in also very new but really want a good daddy to take care of me. I'll definetly be a good girl. And am also kinda into being a slave as well I would love to meet up or get in contact let me know. You seem like a strict daddy which is what I'm looking for please let me know what u think and get in contact:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users