•  

• Photo

Florida Kitten looking for tall strong Sir/Daddy.

Florida Kitten Video Games Sir Tall Strong

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Kenway_KittenšŸ¾

Kenway_KittenšŸ¾

Kitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:48 AM

Little age (If applicable):
    Name: Maria
    Role: Sub/Kitten
    Years Experience(If applicable): 3
    Sexual Orientation: Pan
    Looking for: Sir/Daddy
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm really into video games, like obsessed. I like Assassin's Creed, Dues Ex HR, Dragon Age, Assassins Creed, Thief, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Did I mention Assassin's Creed? I really like Assassin's Creed.
    I like to listen to music, workout, dance, play video games, and watch movies ^^
    My favorite types of music are ones that I can dance to or like heavy metal.
    My favorite movies are either cute animations or olden timey ones like from Colonial times or Medieval times. I also like TV shows and anime, like Supernatural and PsychoPass ^^
    I like Doms that are pretty taller than me (I'm 5"4), and that are much stronger than me. I'm not masochistic, so I only like gentle pain. I'm very obedient, I only like being bratty to get attention. I can be very clingy, but I'm also very busy so I may not respond for hours and then I'll spam you so be prepared ;D

#2 Heyitsbigj

Heyitsbigj

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:02 AM

Hi Maria! My names Justin! I'm a big video games enthusiast too! Skyrim is one of my all time favorites! I'm 6'4" have brown hair and blue eyes. I love the outdoors and like to go camping, fishing, and hiking. I'm a big sports fan and have played sports my whole life. As far as me as a daddy I'm very affectionate and caring, I love to cuddle and give little kisses, but I am strict when I need to be and will set rules. If our interested in me id love to get to know you! I sent you a friend request and a message so I hope to talk soon! Thanks!

#3 Guest_3000geo_*

Guest_3000geo_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:08 PM

Hello, South Florida daddy looking for a little. I'm 5'10. I like clingy, possesive and naughty little girls. I have lots of online experience and would love to have real daddy little girl relationship. Send me a message or add me as a friend if you are interested. I see your located in florida, that's great. I would live to hear from you and get to know you. I will talk to you soon hopefully here or on kik....add me 3000geo

#4 New Daddy

New Daddy

New Daddy

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:40 PM

Hello Maria,

I am very new to this, so I am hoping that you can help me, as I will help you!  I am a teacher, and have been working in schools overseas for about a dozen years.  I just moved back to the USA, and came to Douglas Arizona to settle down; I am new to this area, so I'm not sure how far apart we are from each other, but I do not think that this will be any problem.

I may older than what you are looking for, but I am protective, compassionate, caring, and a loving person.  If you are interested, we can take all the time you need for us to get to know each other!  And if things work out between us, and if you would want, we can relocate you here!

I will be here waiting her for you if you want to talk!

Respectfully,

TJ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Florida, Kitten, Video Games, Sir, Tall, Strong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users