DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

LD Relationships - What are good gifts for Littles?

VirginiaDaddy

For all you Daddies and Littles who are in a LDR - do you send gifts to your little? Or do you get gifts from your Daddy? What are your favorite gifts to send or receive?

Guest Kitteny kitten

I have never had a daddy but I think I know what a few good gifts would be for a little. lush has alot of really cute bath stuff. Like shower jellies (soap )and they also have different colored soups that are like playdough. Also bubble bars (for bubble baths )

Their favorite candies would be a good idea too and maybe a new stuffed animal would be cool. Also cute stickers and colors with coloring books in themes that suit them.

• Like 1

I send her stuffies, cute stuff, stuff she wants etc. Stuff I want her to have, something she needs isn't a gift. Reward can also be Daddy time like on a video game or something. Reward can also be a visit from me.
  • Like 1

Guest Dominari

I have read/recorded a story and send it to her. Sometimes I will record myself with a heartfelt message. I have sent a video message over Skype. I have made silly or serious poems and I am not a poet. Once I printed a big poster message for her and took a selfie with it in the background. I have 'doodled' on paper during a staff meeting, took a picture of it and sent it. In an LDR even a simple picture of something they cherish can be a good present. It is really about understanding her likes and personality. Be creative; have fun. 

• Like 2

Guest TwinklingSpace

I think just receiving a hand written note/card would really make a little's day. It's the small things that make little's the most happy.

I think a really sweet gift would be a gift card to the little's favorite store. So that way you bought them something, but they picked it out. It's almost like you bought it together.

For me, Build a Bear would be amazing. The daddy would have bought the stuffie, but the little made it. And then when the little cuddles or sleeps with it, it would remind them of their daddy.

I think this could be really cute with a Starbucks card too! So like have the little go to the coffee shop, use the card. And then the daddy also goes to a local coffee shop and then call on the phone and it could be like you're having a coffee date together.

-Binkies (pacifiers) 

-Stuffies
-Handwritten notes
-''Daddy's ____'' t-shirts (can be found on Amazon relatively cheap)
-A jar with loads of little folded notes each one saying what you like about your little
-Bath bombs/bubbles/toys for bath

-If they like comics, get them a comic or if they like books/video games/manga... Down that road.

-LOLLIPOPS! ^_^

I can't think of anything else ;-; but yea these are things I'd like to get if I had a daddy, heck I'd probably even send a few to my daddy (the handwritten note, jar, shower/bath stuff) 

^-^ eek I'm so deep in little space now.

I have read/recorded a story and send it to her. Sometimes I will record myself with a heartfelt message. I have sent a video message over Skype. I have made silly or serious poems and I am not a poet. Once I printed a big poster message for her and took a selfie with it in the background. I have 'doodled' on paper during a staff meeting, took a picture of it and sent it. In an LDR even a simple picture of something they cherish can be a good present. It is really about understanding her likes and personality. Be creative; have fun.

I love these ideas. For me the best gift is knowing he has me on his mind. Seeing a stuffie he know I would love and sending it to me is great but little notes, voice recordings, creative things are when really get me.

Really anything she can share with you - a good little will want to show how much she loves your gift, so making it easy for her to do that will mean it's a good gift.  Another aspect of this is something that will make her think of you a lot, so something that will often be around and in her life.