•  

• Photo

massachusetts daddy looking for a little!

massachusetts daddy caring sweet daddy looking for a little

• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

#1 StarPunch42

StarPunch42

ayyye, thats rad!

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • Locationmassachusetts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:13 PM

Name: nick
    height: 5'6"
    Weight: 255
    Current Marital or Relationship Status: single

Sexual orientation: straight

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
        im a very open-minded person and honest on how i feel/think. i also enjoy to laugh and make people laugh. im happy go lucky. so i would love to find someone who loves to laugh and have a good time with me. i want someone who would send me goofy/silly selfies and ill send back the same thing lol a little whos clingy and wants my attention and isn't gonna play games.

What you are looking for: im looking for a little one who super weird and silly like me. likes danks memes and could get along. im also looking for a litle that close to me. because i really miss cuddling and stuff. i also like chubby littles and clingy littles. i dont mind. i love attention from my little one.

About yourself: i play hacky sack, yoyo tricks. i play games sometimes. mostly old school ones. i also love anime and stuff. i love food. i been into ddlg for awhile now. im good at punishment but also being sweet and caring. i try not to punish to often. oh! im also chubby and silly. i love memes.

Likes: food, pizza, burgers, anime, clingy littles, sleeping, naps, having a good time. OH! i also love chubby littles <3 super cute. my weakness is little who wear high thigh socks with cute dresses (p.s i can never say no to you if your wearing that)

Dislikes: ghosting me, rudeness, acting like you dont care, act like your feelings for me were just nothing. cheaters, lying.

Sexual/non-sexual: both is fine. i dont mind a little that get naughty once in a while.

Edited by StarPunch42, 31 July 2017 - 08:53 PM.

• GreekGoddess, madhattersangel, Fluffytato and 5 others like this

#2 Girlyd

Girlyd

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:57 PM

Hi I'm girlyd!
    I loved your post! I'm the most weirdest,goofy and funniest person Ik! I love play fighting it makes me laugh! I love clingy onto daddy and making him happy! I'm a very sweet person. I love riding horses and acting . Also I love making facial expressions! I'm really wanting to get to know you! You sound very fun and loving just like me,lol!☺️ I hope to here from you soon! Hope u had a great day:)

#3 Binnebun

Binnebun

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

Hi there! My name is Kassia and I'm a little from Kentucky (unfortunately) I love basically everything and I'm very girly, my little age is 3-5 depending on my mood, I'm very obedient and I like to have set rules. I love my pacis and stuffies (my favorite stuffie is my foxy stuffie from fnaf) I also love bubble baths and glitter and anything with flowers on it. My favorite type of flower are tulips because they are just so gosh darn cute! I would love to Skype or snapchat my daddy and I am very loyal. There's a lot more to me but I guess you'll just have to find that out! My kik is elpinriel if you want to chat! I think you would be a really good daddy!

#4 LittleBat

LittleBat

Batty Little Kitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationNew England, U.S.

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:33 PM

Hi Nick!! I'm from MA too though I'm in VT for college. I've been told that I'm a really weird person and I have a really good sense of humor. I'm really clingy and sometimes I feel self conscious about it but I'm glad people like you who like clinginess exist. I really like anime and I'm a sucker for dank memes haha! I used to be really interested in yoyo tricks but I never had time to learn any. Feel free to message me sometime!

• Daddy_fergy likes this

#5 StarPunch42

StarPunch42

ayyye, thats rad!

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • Locationmassachusetts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

Hi Nick!! I'm from MA too though I'm in VT for college. I've been told that I'm a really weird person and I have a really good sense of humor. I'm really clingy and sometimes I feel self conscious about it but I'm glad people like you who like clinginess exist. I really like anime and I'm a sucker for dank memes haha! I used to be really interested in yoyo tricks but I never had time to learn any. Feel free to message me sometime!

yea, hi. i inbox you like you said. but all you did was left me on read and never respond once. so yeaaa

#6 lilcutiekitten

lilcutiekitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:55 AM

Hi! My name is Alyssa. I'm a 21 year old, single Massachusetts little that's looking for a daddy! I'm a loyal and respectful little girl/ kitten. I love to cuddle and I'm a geek tbh (I'm proud of it) I'm new to this site and new to dating apps/websites in general but you seem pretty nice. PM me if you get the chance or kik me @irishhorrorstory. I'd really like to have a conversation with you or even one day we can meet up :)

Edited by lilcutiekitten, 25 October 2017 - 03:56 AM.

#7 Clingy_princessErin

Clingy_princessErin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 03:57 AM

Hi I'm Erin and I am from the Mass area and am new to a lot of this but am willing to learn! I can be very geeky and trust me once I get going on a topic or show or song I like you cannot get me to stop geeking about it! I am a little and would consider myself to be quite clingy when I really like someone, so you will know if I like you lol. I am a cuddle freak and absolutely am willing to cuddle my life away. But I guess message me if your interested? I don't really know how this all works lol.

#8 Oliver.nikola2000

Oliver.nikola2000

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

I’m a little from Massachusetts :)
    I’m a transguy but I haven’t come out or started to transition yet. I’m really shy and introverted but I have a good personality and a good sense of humor once I open up and get used to people. I’ve never been in a ddlg/ddlb relationship and I’m kinda new to the concept and community. I’m not a really sexual person and I’d rather cuddle than do anything else

Edited by Oliver.nikola2000, 28 November 2017 - 11:43 PM.

#9 MermaidChaos

MermaidChaos

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:39 AM

Hi Hi!

I'm Caitlyn and I'm a sweet, sassy southern little from North Carolina. I love dank memes (and can out meme you  :p ), puns, music, pizza, shopping, napping and going to the beach. I currently am in a relationship with a daddy so mostly looking for friends and other caregivers to talk to. I hope you are doing well and can show me some awesome memes lol. Other than that, I am very outgoing. I am looking for something nonsexual and mostly friends like I stated. If interested, feel free to add me

Edited by MermaidChaos, 02 December 2017 - 06:15 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: massachusetts, daddy, caring, sweet daddy, looking for a little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users