•  

• Notice: Want to join a DD/lg meet up in London? Send your Kik username to Michael: click here!

Photo

massachusetts daddy looking for a little!

massachusetts daddy caring sweet daddy looking for a little

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 StarPunch42

StarPunch42

ayyye, thats rad!

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • Locationmassachusetts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:13 PM

Name: nick
    height: 5'6"
    Weight: 255
    Current Marital or Relationship Status: single

Sexual orientation: straight

i decided to make a new post/ad (whatever u wanna call it) and change a few things on it.

Im on a different dd/lg online forum and they had these questions on it. i really liked these question because it kinda help people understand what you are and what you're looking for in a daddy. soo here yea go. enjoy :)

What type of partner are you looking for here?
        im looking for a little who loveable and loyal. someone who goofy and silly and weird. good vibes really

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
        i would really like to have alittle near me for once.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
        im a very open-minded person and honest on how i feel/think. i also enjoy to laugh and make people laugh. im happy go lucky. so i would love to find someone who loves to laugh and have a good time with me. i want someone who would send me goofy/silly selfies and ill send back the same thing lol a little whos clingy and wants my attention and isn't gonna play games.

Are you into sexual or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
        i would like to have a sexual little, but someone who also not that sexual all the time. because i rather have a relationship with someone for who they are, not just for sex or focus on sex to much.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
        i dont share my littles. im also not into open relationship. if your mines. your mines. if im yours, then im yours.

How long have you been into the BDSM scene?
        recently

How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
        recently

What are you looking for in a little?
        i would like to find a little that loves anime and would enjoy to play fight with me and laugh together (im shy in person, just saying) and do cute stuff togther. send silly selfies and be weird and goofy, someone whos chill but does adorable things lol

What do you think you have to offer to a little?
        im a honest person and im open on how i feel about things. i will try to make my little happy and smile/laugh all the time, and to make sure she feel important to me :)

How do/would you provide aftercare?
        i would always be there for my partner and listen to what she have to say or if she need to vent about stuff. i would be there for them. i also would make sure she always have that smile on her face :) and always be ther for her when she needs me the most.

If into sexual scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
        im kinda shy about this. soo if you wanna know, just message me.

If into sexual scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
        bondage and anal are my turn offs.

What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
        same as above

What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, guide, or seduce?
        time-outs, spankings, no sexual stuff, she can't touch herself or me.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
        depends on what you find as a reward.

Describe one of your favorite sexual or nonsexual fantasies:
        i have non for sexual, but for non-sexual. i guess eating alot of food with my little

What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
        princess, sugar tits(my favorite one. but i never got to call someone this before), daddy girl, cutie pie, sparklemuffin

If into sexual scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
        no!/enough!/stop!

What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
        not sure, i guess everyone is different and like different things. just depends on what your looking for.

If into sexual scenes, what are 5 sexual things you enjoy?
        shy like i said.. soo message me if you wanna know this.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
        -hacky sack
        -naps
        -play fighting
        -food
        -cuddles/kissing

What are 3 movies you enjoy?
        scott pilgrim vs the world.
        pagemaster
        superhero movies

What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
        pizza, burgers, tacos

What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
        i enjoy it honestly. because it shows how much they care/want you. it also lets you know that they are yours

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
        i would be open-minded and listen to what my partner would have to say. and then i would be honest on how i feel/think about
    something. but if i get hurt, i would be a little distance. but if you cheated, you basically just lost me!

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
        i enjoy to have a good time and laugh alot.

just message me if you wanna get to know me more or have a question about something

• GreekGoddess, AliceAngel, Fluffytato and 1 other like this

#2 Girlyd

Girlyd

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:57 PM

Hi I'm girlyd!
    I loved your post! I'm the most weirdest,goofy and funniest person Ik! I love play fighting it makes me laugh! I love clingy onto daddy and making him happy! I'm a very sweet person. I love riding horses and acting . Also I love making facial expressions! I'm really wanting to get to know you! You sound very fun and loving just like me,lol!☺️ I hope to here from you soon! Hope u had a great day:)

#3 Binnebun

Binnebun

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

Hi there! My name is Kassia and I'm a little from Kentucky (unfortunately) I love basically everything and I'm very girly, my little age is 3-5 depending on my mood, I'm very obedient and I like to have set rules. I love my pacis and stuffies (my favorite stuffie is my foxy stuffie from fnaf) I also love bubble baths and glitter and anything with flowers on it. My favorite type of flower are tulips because they are just so gosh darn cute! I would love to Skype or snapchat my daddy and I am very loyal. There's a lot more to me but I guess you'll just have to find that out! My kik is elpinriel if you want to chat! I think you would be a really good daddy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: massachusetts, daddy, caring, sweet daddy, looking for a little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users