•  

• Photo

Shy little girl in Las Vegas looking for a loving daddy

Las vegas Nevada Little Princess Cuddle Kisses Daddy Lasvegas Ddlg

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Alexatcarp

Alexatcarp

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:29 AM

Little age (If applicable): 2-10
    Name: Alexa
    Role: little girl, princess
    Years Experience(If applicable): 1
    Sexual Orientation: straight but open minded
    Looking for: daddy
    --------------------------------------------
    Kik: Kat.kisses

Height: 5'6''
    Weight: 220 :(
    Current Marital or Relationship Status: single

What type of partner are you looking for here?
    I am looking for a caring daddy who will look after me and support me and let me love him :)

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Either

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    It's hard to list!
    Loving! I love to love. I need a daddy that will let me love him!
    As I was saying previously I would like to be taken care of. Making sure I'm safe and happy and playing with me in little space. Someone that doesn't put me down if I'm immature or needy but helps me learn what is/isn't acceptable.

Are you into sexual or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Definitely both.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Monogamous please

How long have you been into the BDSM scene?
    Only a couple months :( Last relationship judged me and put me down whenever I brought it up so it's fairly new.

How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    Same as the last answer. Not for very long.

What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    Loyalty, dedication, love, playfulness, but I also need a sexy kinky side that will help me explore the BDSM world.

What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    I am very loyal, very loving, I want to make you happy. You will never doubt my loyalty to you! Very open minded and willing to learn!

If into sexual scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    I haven't been exposed to many to know what I like, but for now I like little space in the bedroom. Again I'm very open to just about anything to make you happy.

If into sexual scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    I don't like to be talked down to. I like to be punished as a little, but in a way where I am learning. I don't want daddy to be mean to me :(

What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
    I struggle with anal. I don't want too much pain but I can handle a good amount. But I don't know enough to get too specific.

What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced?
    I enjoy sexual punishments. I also like punishments to be personal. It's hard to explain but if daddy knows I like ice cream then he won't give me ice cream that night. I like punishments that don't let me forget that daddy loves me.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Sex, food, quality time, adventures, cuddles, new stuffies or binkies or sippies.

Describe one of your favorite sexual or nonsexual fantasies:
    Daddy comes home after a long day of me missing him and I can see on his face that he is excited to see me and he excitedly comes over to me and loves me and calls me princess and makes me dinner and plays in the floor with me and my coloring books and laughs with me and makes me take a bubble bathand sends me to bed on time and maybe a little sex before sleep ;)

What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    Daddy for now, names come with me personally knowing you. You know, Whatever fits.

If into sexual scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    Stop the action immediately and ask specific question as to what pass which boundary and apologize and cuddle.

What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    Willing to let me be innocent and playful and maybe a lil bratty and very cuddly.

If into sexual scenes, what are 5 sexual things you enjoy?
    Lots of foreplay.
    Mutual masterbation.
    Showers.
    Learning new kinks.
    Daddy slapping my face.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Cuddles.
    Shopping.
    Laughing.
    Adventures.
    Little space.

What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Tangled.
    Suicide squad.
    Paranormal activity.

What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
    Ice cream, meaty and saucy meals, goldfish.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I try to be very logical about how we can solve the problem so it never happens again. And if they are not being open to fixing it then I cry.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I have anxiety and panic attacks but only when I don't feel loved and I feel like I am going to be left alone again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Las vegas, Nevada, Little, Princess, Cuddle, Kisses, Daddy, Lasvegas, Ddlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users