DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Why do littles love being little?

Guest Kya

Kya has found herself becoming little more and more throughout her day. When she sees something she likes, she goes little. When she's scared, she goes little. Kya even has anxiety attacks when she's little, which is new for her. Being little is Kya's world. Kya feels calmer and safer when she's little. That's what she loves about it. She loves that everything is so sparkly and that she can find kindness from everyone. Kya's proud to be little all the time.

What do other littles love about being little?

• Like 1

Guest Broken
I love being little because when family is yelling and I'm scared I can always just play soft music and color and its like they can't hurt me I know it may sound silly but that's how I feel.

i love being little because it means my biggest worry is when i'm going to have dinner and what to color for oniichan while he's at work. it means i don't have bad thoughts and it means that i get to be happy for no reason. being big is very hard for me, so, for me, being little is survival.

• Like 1

I like being little  because, I feel safe, warm, and like everyone is capable of being kind and wonderful and loving, like for just a moment, the world isn't ever cruel or twisted.

It makes me feel loved, and happy and purrfect.  It makes the world seem bright and shiny and full of wonder.

It's part of me, and I'm really happy when I'm in little space.

• Like 1

Guest Littlepup

All the scary big world worries go away... it's about getting the most enjoyment out of the kiddie things I like... and when something does go wrong it's always something Daddy can make better. I can express my feelings the way I feel most comfortable and not be judged about it. I feel loved and protected and content.