• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:47 PM

Little age (If applicable): 7-8
    Name: Hanna
    Role: Little girl
    Years experience (If applicable): Known I'm a little for 2 or 3 years, have only done short-term online relationships (nothing serious)
    Sexual Orientation: Complicated / 'Gay'
    Looking for: I would really love a little sister and a mommy!
    Mono/Poly: Monogamous is fine, but I'd especially like to be an "older sibling" to a younger Little and share a Domme!
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello! I'm Hanna, a lone little in search of a family to take me in :blush: Or a single Mommy who wants me as her little will work, too! Online is okay, as I plan on moving out of Florida in time (5 years, give or take). But I'd love to come visit in person in the meantime.
    I love anime and movies, and music! I love showing all my favorite things, especially music :3 I'm totally okay with you showing me what you like, too! Long-distance, I tend to be really cute and creative setting up virtual dates, etc, as I'm very clingy and will want to spend as much time with you as we can manage.

My interests include gaming (D&D especially), anime & conventions, seeing new places, and going out dancing. Little me enjoys movies, stuffies, cuddles, cute dresses and cute snacks! I'm very much into pastel fashion and have begun crafts like sewing cute accessories!
    Being transgender is very important to me. I try to be active in my local LGBT community. I have also recently become active in my local Leather community and am in the process of joining the Little scouts troop nearest me!

Please don't hesitate to DM me here and we can find a way to chat. I look forward to meeting you <3

Edited by HannaLee, 22 July 2018 - 05:23 AM.

#2 nikkithekitten01

nikkithekitten01

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:33 AM

Hey kik me im available it's nikkithekitten01 and I'm transgender mtf as well if thats ok with u and I currently serve other little ls to so i have some experience and we can get to know each other too along the way as well but its your call so hmu if u want to talk to me I would love to be your mommy as well so don't hesitate to do so syl ttyst

#3 FallenAlice23

FallenAlice23

MommyDom looking for princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationOklahoma City

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:28 PM

hey are you still looking by chance? if so i only have a few questions for you,

• How do you feel about long distance?
    • Are you okay with a poly or open relationship?
    • Whats your preference in MD?

I tired to message you but we have to be friends before that happens, i truly do hope you get back to me  would love to talk to you and get to know you. you seem like a sweet woman and fun to be around.

-FallenAlice23 

#4 Guest_MamaAngelBaby_*

Guest_MamaAngelBaby_*
    • Guests

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:29 PM

Hihi!!

My name is Angel, I'm 24 years old, pansexual, and poly! (:

Not sure if you're still in search of a family but literally everything you described is what I would love to have as well! I'm a little and dream about having a big sister and mommy too!

Maybe we can chat more and end up being sisters or even just friends! I added you here but if it's easier you can always just message me on Kik: AngeltheLittleGirl

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, MDLG, Trans, Florida, Poly, Cgl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users