DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

past lives?

annemarie

i was just wondering if there's anyone here who's believes in past lives and if so what were the lives you've had. 

i personally know of were in ancient egypt, two in victorian england, joan of arc, judith barsi, and sylvie likens. i know the last three are famous people, but they are the lives i've had. i'm totally willing to talk more about them if anyone is interested (in fact, i kinda wanna, so if you want to discuss past lives with me, send me a friend request and/or a PM).

what about you guys? had any past or famous past lives? :)

Edited by annemarie
  • Like 1

I know of many. But one that sticks out of me is I was a teenage girl who was raped and killed. It's terrifying.

i empathize because in two of my past lives i was murdered at the age of 10 and the age of 16. if you ever wanna talk past lives with me, just PM me :)

[[i DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE SPOILER ALERT THING SO TRIGGER WARNING]]

in both i was abused first. in the second one i was tortured.

i empathize because in two of my past lives i was murdered at the age of 10 and the age of 16. if you ever wanna talk past lives with me, just PM me :)

[[i DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE SPOILER ALERT THING SO TRIGGER WARNING]]

in both i was abused first. in the second one i was tortured.

I wouldn't mind talking to you lol but it's like very vague cause typically it comes to me when I'm asleep I start sleep walking and enacting what past life me had done.

I wouldn't mind talking to you lol but it's like very vague cause typically it comes to me when I'm asleep I start sleep walking and enacting what past life me had done.

well if you ever want to talk about it after you wake up if you remember the instances, then come talk to me!! :) 

• Like 1

i do believe in reincarnation

but i'm wondering how you guys know what/who you've been ?

past life regressions usually work best, though if someone practices witchcraft their intuition is often stronger than that of someone who doesn't and they can usually intuitively know about their past lives and only need to do a regression to confirm what they already know.

i have no idea, but i'm sure whatever i did in a past life, i'm being punished for by being stuck working at this trash job of mine.

it is entirely possible you incurred a lot of bad karma in a recent lifetime and have to make up for it that way this lifetime 

I don't really believe in anything like that, mostly because I've never experienced it so if it's okay to ask, I was wondering how you connect to something like that?

Like how did you come to find out who you were or that you had a past life?

Maybe I've never experienced it because I'm brand new ^^ haha

I don't really believe in anything like that, mostly because I've never experienced it so if it's okay to ask, I was wondering how you connect to something like that?

Like how did you come to find out who you were or that you had a past life?

Maybe I've never experienced it because I'm brand new ^^ haha

like i said in bitchan's response to this same question: past life regression is the best way to do it. though if you practice witchcraft you may have a stronger affinity for it and be able to just know who you were intuitively by seeing a certain object or something or just genuinely having good intuition (like me!!) past life regression meditations can be found on youtube if you search for them and want to pursue this.

like i said in bitchan's response to this same question: past life regression is the best way to do it. though if you practice witchcraft you may have a stronger affinity for it and be able to just know who you were intuitively by seeing a certain object or something or just genuinely having good intuition (like me!!) past life regression meditations can be found on youtube if you search for them and want to pursue this.

I'd definitely be interested in having a look into that, it sounds very interesting, next time Boss is away I'll find a video and really focus on it because I would love to have the knowledge that there is more the life than just the now, and that I may be something else one day and was something else once :)

• 2 years later...
All I remember from my past life is the death part honestly. I remember being halfway out of an overturned vehicle, but stuck. And I could smell gasoline and fire. I'm not sure who I was, or how the car accident happened but I do know it wasn't peaches and cream

Yes I believe in reincarnation (past lives)

I had three dreams that I believe were me in past lives : I was a Japanese male who was shot in the face by Yakuza , I was hiding in a basement in the corner and they found him and when they shot him in the face I woke up, the person I was hiding with got taken (weirdly my older sister dreamt she was a Japanese woman who got taken to be a man's wife by force and was trying to hide), I was a boy who's parents were killed in Hitler time and the Nazis came and got him saying he is their kid now since he (I ) had blonde hair and blue eyes , and I also dreamt I was a Caucasian teen who's moth sold her to some older man and she tried to hide but then her mom kicked her out of the window and I remember seeing myself getting close to fhe ground and when I hit it I woke up.

I'm really not sure what I believe in, but at the very least I find this idea fascinating. 

If I did have past lives I'm not sure I'd want to know what they were lol. I've caused enough trouble in this one so far - god only knows what potential past me would have done :p