DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How to write a babygirl/little/middle/Princess/kitten Personal Ad looking for a Daddy/Mommy/Care Giver

Guest Princessaj

Guest Princessaj

If you are looking for how to write a "daddy/mommy searching" ad, go here: https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/11936-how-to-write-a-daddy-dom-looking-for-a-littlemiddle-personal-ad/

"If you don't ask for what you want, you won't get it."

I have read tons and tons of "babygirl/little/middles/Princess/Kitten" personal ads and tons and tons of "Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver" personal ads. I think that the "right" "Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver" will respond better to you if you speak their language.

Here are some suggestions on how to write your personal ad to be:

-More productive

-Get the responses you really want

-Don't waste anyone's time.

If you think the below suggestions are TMI, Too Much Information, that's up to you, choose what works for your comfort. The more you share, the more you will get responses closer to what you want.

Your personal ad should be written in your "voice." How you talk, the kind of energy you have, your sense of humor and your sense of purpose. This may seem over the top, but write it as if you were talking to them in person. Don't try to act the role of a "babygirl/little/middle/Princess/kitten," be yourself.

Your headline/hook, what you are looking for in a one liner. Sizzle! Be clever, be sweet, be sassy and tell them who/what you want.

Things to include written in a list or written into conversational story telling.

Be specific about what kind of relationship you are looking for. It will help you out so much so take the time. If you know great-tell them. If you don't know, think about it and do research. Use the following if they apply:

-LDR, Long Distance Relationship

-Online, contact is only online and not in person

-24/7, you want to interact as DDlg all day long.

-LTR, Long Term Relationship

-Exclusive, Monogamous, Poly and any other type of term that defines how you want to be with involved with your "Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver"

-Sexual or Non-sexual

-ABOUT THEM, the "Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver". Some of the things you want in a "Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver." If you don't know, read Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver profiles and Personal Ads to see how they describe themselves. These are the things that get you interested/excited and who, in the DDlg Lifestyle you want to hang out with.

-Experience in the DDlg Lifestyle: Do you want someone that is experienced? If you are new and they are new, you can learn together? Think about it, because they are conscious that they are in the position that requires them to know what to do and how to do it.

-What is their "Real Life" age range. Be specific...they are most conscientious of this too.

If you desire a younger or older, say it in a range of years. If it doesn't matter, say that.

-What do you want them to look like?, height, tattoos?or not, long/short hair...they are concerned about their appearance too

These are your personal preferences. Asking for what you want in appearance is vital. If it doesn't matter to you say so. If you don't say, you will get everyone responding for no reason.

-How are they on Rules? How are you on Rules? If you don't know say so and you want to learn.

Do you like them to be strict? Laid back? What kind of punishments are you into...you like giving/getting spankings or are you a more "time out" kind? This is very important because a Daddy/DD/CareGiver is looking for a match in this area since they believe this is a big part of their role.

-How do they like to care for you?

This is the place for them to say how much they are into being a Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver. You want to hear all this stuff. If they don't come up with stuff here, then I would question are they really into the Lifestyle really or are they posing? This is a great way to test them.

-Their Location: Be sure to say where you want them to be...Local, in the same state, in the same country, in the same time zone..

-What they like to do in RL - Real Life: You are looking for them to share the same interests, hobbies, music.....

ABOUT YOU

-Experience in the DDlg Lifestyle: Do they want someone that is experienced? If you are new and they are new, you can learn together? Think about it, because they have preferences of whether they want to start from the beginning or be with someone that can roll along right out of the gate.

-Your age. Your real age.

Why lie? Heck, if I can be 51 years old, the rest of you are all younger than me anyway.

-Your "Age Play" age range

If you don't know what this is look it up. Babygirls are from birth to out of diapers. "Littles" tend to play the ages of 18 months to 11 years old. "Middles" tend to play the ages of 12 years old to 17 years old. You can also be a hybrid. Be specific, because they are. If you don't Age Play, tell them.

-Your body type, height in numbers and/or short, medium height, tall, thin, curvy, athletic, petite soft, tattoos?or not, long/short color of hair, piercings...You are talking to their personal preferences. Telling them how/what you look like in appearance is vital. Men/Women/Alpha's usually know exactly what they want to look at. It's just a fact. If you don't say, you will get everyone responding for no reason.

-Your "babygirl/little/middle/Princess/kitten Space" personality type...Likes to snuggle, laugh, play with their stuffies, wear diapers, glitter, dress up...use words that the Daddy/DD/Mommy/CareGiver will be looking for as what to expect from you in your space.. Really talk this part up. If you don't know, then read some "babygirl/littles/middle/Princess/kitten members profiles.

-How do you want to be cared for?

-This is the place to say how much you are into being a babygirl/little/middle/Princess/kitten. Tell them what you want.

"I like (EXAMPLES) to hold your hand crossing the street, wash your hair, sit on my lap, wipe your tears, help you succeed in your goals...."

-Your Location, country, city or near to recognizable city and if that doesn't work for you at least give them your time zone. Their Location, Be sure to say where you want them to be...Local, in the same state, in the same country, in the same time zone.

-What do you like to do? Hopefully they will be looking for how what they like matches your like.

"I like (EXAMPLES) Music-Genres, Anime, Traveling, Sky Diving, Italian Food, The color blue, I have a dog, Video Games."

Say what you want. Get what you want.

Feel free to question/suggest any of the above.

Happy Shopping!

PS: Originally, I wrote the same idea and posted the "How to write for a Daddy/DD/Mommy/Care Giver looking for a babygirl/little/middle/Princess/kitten for the CareGiver Cafe section. I have customized this for your version.

Edited by Sachita
Link added to top
  • Like 4

idk if this is the right place to ask this, but this is something i've always wondered: can people make personals for little playmates or friends rather than needing a caregiver or a little to take care of or be taken care of?

Guest Coyote420

idk if this is the right place to ask this, but this is something i've always wondered: can people make personals for little playmates or friends rather than needing a caregiver or a little to take care of or be taken care of?

Sure they can ... I have a personal up saying I'm looking for friends in the community :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Princessaj

LOOK!

There you are, enjoying snuggling, cuddling, playing, coloring....

with your very special

Daddy/Mommy/CareGiver of your dreams.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  

"If you don't ask for what you want, you won't get it."

My goal is to help you craft a clever personalized invitation to that special someone, so you can be the best babygirl-boy/little/middle/Princess/Prince/pet you can be, enjoying the DDlg Lifestyle to its fullest.

Don't be the one with "views" and "no replies"!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

I have a background in branding, marketing, public relations, advertising. Think of me as your "fairy middle older sister."

All conversations/messages are confidential.

Please feel free to comment here with your interest, check out my profile, where you will find out more about me and locate my kik and Skype handles. Send me a friend request and I am happy to share my WhatsApp or Line handles in a PM=Private Message.

I will be using a questionnaire that I previously posted for how to write a personal ad. Please feel free to review in advance to make the best use of our time.

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/12240-how-to-write-a-babygirllittlemiddleprincesskitten-personal-ad-looking-for-a-daddymommycare-giver/?hl=personals#entry66885 

Disclaimer: There are no guarantees in love, life and none with this offer. If the ad is created and you choose not to post it, that is your right. All personal ads will contain the information provided by the member, but are not verified for truth or accuracy. I bear no responsibility for the interaction and outcome of the personal ad that I consult on. A limited amount of time will be available for this task, approximately a total of 30 minutes. It is at my sole discretion to determine how much time I will be able to spend with you. I am in the Pacific time zone. I also reserve the right to deny assistance.

:heart: Thank you and I look forward to meeting you. :heart:

• Like 2

This is so kind of you to put up and take the time to do. I might have to have a chat with you since my own personal didn't hit the note I hoped it would. Thanks again for doing this!

i have a question!

so are you going to help make the add or are we gonna have to do it oursleves? I am looking for a mommy or daddy (perferably a mommy) to be my care giver but i am extremely into this! please let me know asap because i wouldnt mind doing this.

Guest Princessaj

Hi Cutsielittle, to answer your question...I am going to help you write the personal ad.

I see so many ads that

-say nothing about the person looking

-say nothing about the person they seek

-say the same things that all the other personal ads say, which is nothing.

In most cases, it shows that the person looking does not know about the DDlg Lifestyle and who they are in it

Our job is to learn how you want to present yourself and decide how you want to say who you are looking for, all tied together, in your voice. You don't have to have all the answers. We can still write the personal ad while you are discovering your preferences and learning about who you are and whom you seek in the DDlg Lifestyle.

Step 1. I created a work sheet to help you bring out the things that you want to share about yourself and the things you want in a mommy or daddy (in your case). https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/12240-how-to-write-a-babygirllittlemiddleprincesskitten-personal-ad-looking-for-a-daddymommycare-giver/ 

Step 2. We use the details that you fill into the worksheet to start the body of the personal ad. Ideas become words. Words become sentences. Sentences become paragraphs and you end up with a great story to tell. These elements are not all that is required. If the content that has been created does not sound like you, then you are not finished. Before you know it, you have a dynamic and exciting invitation to the person you want to meet that sounds like you are talking to them. 

I try to keep the "back and forth" to a minimum, because we will both get worn out. We will have to speak one time, otherwise, I won't be able to get your voice. Everything else is done in messaging. Its better to dive in, experience the process and before you know it, your done. The best thing to remember is that even after you have put in the valuable work to create a great conversation, you can still go back and edit it if you change your mind.

I hope I have answered all your questions. If not feel free to message me. Let's get started.

• 1 year later...