DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi from London

BunnyBee

Hey everyone - I'm Bunny from London. I'm 34 years young and something of a curious kitten.

I've been submissive since my early 20s, but just recently started to explore the DDLG dynamic with an occasional partner, and it was a lightbulb moment. Whilst I'm not always a Little (sometimes I can be more of a Bratty Middle), I'm still learning about all this and keen to connect with other Littles to share experiences.

As an older, big, bodadcious and womanly Little, I know that some Daddies and Caregives might write me off because I don't fit into the preconceived notion of what a Little can be. But I know there are many other Daddies keen to explore.

I've learnt that being Little starts in the mind, and as I'm so curious to try this out, any Daddies who can handle curves, sass, and the occasional pop culture reference from the 1980s should drop me a line.

Looking forward to making friends and possibly more, 

Love and hugs

Bunny

xo

Hi Bunny!!! It's very nice to meet you, and welcome to the site!! There are tons of friendly people here who are more than willing to share their stories with you!! That being said, good luck with your search!
  • Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean
Welcome to the Forums! I'm Belle, one of the moderators, and I'm happy to welcome you to our community! We hope you find what you're looking for here.