DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

How did you meet?

Guest MissNMTX

Guest MissNMTX

There seems to be post after post here about relationships going bad. Either they start to quickly, there's bad communication, ill intent, distance, disrespect. Any number of problems, struggles, and heartbreaks. So many others looking and wanting almost desperately. To the causal observer it would seem there are no healthy happy relationships at all!

I've been curious about this for a bit.  For those of you who consider yourselves in happy, healthy, long term relationships. How did you meet and how was DD/lg brought into your relationships? My guess would be not in a forum like this (I know its not a dating site). Relationships are complicated and this lifestyle can add to those complications. I'm new and still learning, but I also want to learn what works as opposed to so many heart breaking stories about what doesn't.

I'd love to hear your stories, if you're willing to share                                 

• Like 1

I met my partner when I was very young! We've always been VERY attached - some say we're practically the same person! Me and lefty go back years :lol:

Sorry for being a troll :heart:

• Like 2

Guest Queen Of The Damned

I met my partner when I was very young! We've always been VERY attached - some say we're practically the same person! Me and lefty go back years :lol:

LOL XD

Guest MissNMTX

very funny!

I met Mister when we lived in the same building. He approached me while I was reading a sci-fi novel in the common area, and he charmed me with his wit and smarts. <3 Well, not before I blew him off once because apparently his first attempt at talking to me it was in the cafeteria and I was really hungry!!

Although we're both kinky people we started the relationship pretty vanilla for a while to get to know each other and figure out the ropes. We still don't consider ourselves to be ddlg (it's not quite his cup of tea I think, though he's more into it now than he used to be, after understanding how it appeals to me) but we're slowly incorporating BDSM elements into our relationship! We're not 24/7 and I don't think we plan on it in the foreseeable future, but we play when we can and incorporate a little bit of power play dynamics sprinkled into our daily lives.

Daddy and I met eight years ago. At a house party when my friends ditched me and I was wondering around. He thought I was cute so he came up and said hi. We ended up cuddling and talking all night back at his place. We've always had BDSM in our relationship. But it wasn't till recently we got into DD/lg. Edited by princesschibi

I met my Daddy a few days after I had started working at the same place as him (we worked opposite shifts). He came in totally shit faced on his night off and I almost booted him out the door until one of the other girls told me he was the kitchen manager.

They asked me to drive him home when he fell asleep at a table and on the drive he woke up and groped me so I punched him.

Not the best start but the next time we saw each other he apologized. We started to hang out with the same people but the age gap made him cautious. I was 19 he was 32. But obviously it was meant to be.

Almost 9 years since we met and over 8 that we've been together. We have a family and have built a lot for our future.

Our lifestyle just came naturally, no one really brought it up. We incoprate it in our day to day lives, it's just who we are.

• Like 1

i met my oniichan when i was fourteen in high school. we didn't become friends until my sophomore year and then it was only for a few months before he graduated and went to school. then there was a period of five years where we had zero contact except for a few messages here and there (spaced way way way out). then last summer, he started doing witchcraft with me and my godparents. at first, he annoyed the hell out of me and i wanted nothing to do with him, but that changed after three months of us hanging out and a wonderful tv show called firefly and by the end of september we were dating. it's almost our one year anniversary!!!

Guest MissNMTX

i met my oniichan when i was fourteen in high school. we didn't become friends until my sophomore year and then it was only for a few months before he graduated and went to school. then there was a period of five years where we had zero contact except for a few messages here and there (spaced way way way out). then last summer, he started doing witchcraft with me and my godparents. at first, he annoyed the hell out of me and i wanted nothing to do with him, but that changed after three months of us hanging out and a wonderful tv show called firefly and by the end of september we were dating. it's almost our one year anniversary!!!

Congratulations on your anniversary Annemarie!

• Like 1

Guest MissNMTX

I met my Daddy a few days after I had started working at the same place as him (we worked opposite shifts). He came in totally shit faced on his night off and I almost booted him out the door until one of the other girls told me he was the kitchen manager.

They asked me to drive him home when he fell asleep at a table and on the drive he woke up and groped me so I punched him.

Not the best start but the next time we saw each other he apologized. We started to hang out with the same people but the age gap made him cautious. I was 19 he was 32. But obviously it was meant to be.

Almost 9 years since we met and over 8 that we've been together. We have a family and have built a lot for our future.

Our lifestyle just came naturally, no one really brought it up. We incoprate it in our day to day lives, it's just who we are.

9 years that's impressive.

Guest MissNMTX

Daddy and I met eight years ago. At a house party when my friends ditched me and I was wondering around. He thought I was cute so he came up and said hi. We ended up cuddling and talking all night back at his place. We've always had BDSM in our relationship. But it wasn't till recently we got into DD/lg.

I met Mister when we lived in the same building. He approached me while I was reading a sci-fi novel in the common area, and he charmed me with his wit and smarts. <3 Well, not before I blew him off once because apparently his first attempt at talking to me it was in the cafeteria and I was really hungry!!

Although we're both kinky people we started the relationship pretty vanilla for a while to get to know each other and figure out the ropes. We still don't consider ourselves to be ddlg (it's not quite his cup of tea I think, though he's more into it now than he used to be, after understanding how it appeals to me) but we're slowly incorporating BDSM elements into our relationship! We're not 24/7 and I don't think we plan on it in the foreseeable future, but we play when we can and incorporate a little bit of power play dynamics sprinkled into our daily lives.

These are such cute stories! Thanks for sharing ladies.

Me and Daddy met about 3 years ago on another site. We both were in groups together and he says he had a crush on me for awhile, but was told I had a bf, which I didn't. We finally started talking and became friends. We grew to be very good friends. We call each other "twin" at times. We dealt with some crazy people which lead us to becoming even closer (which was a backfire on the crazy people's part haha) We've been together now for a little over 2 years. 

I actually met Daddy in high school, and oddly enough it was through methods of stalking and talking to other people that I finally decided that I wanted to talk to him. Our first encounter was in no way planned at all. A few of my mates were talking (all male) and decided that we would play our favorite game as freshman ONE last time. "Toss the little person around" to be exact. So as I'm being tossed around I was accidentally thrown into the guy I call Daddy today. It started out a just a casual friendship that lasted about 6 months, then with a little help I finally found the courage to leave my boyfriend at the time who was sexually abusive. After 3 or so months he asked me out, and 4 months after that I finally admitted to him that I was very much a Little. He wasn't surprised at all to say the least and took to the idea of playing Daddy Dom very well. Everything has been working out great! Our 6 month mark was on the 22nd and I've never been happier with the results! 

I met Daddy through my then boyfriend (now husband, hehee) because he and his girlfriend had been friends with hubby for years. They were some of our best 'couple friends' and we could hang out and talk about poly and kink and space and permaculture and watch disney movies, it was always really fun. The better we got to know each other the more I got a crush on them both, and eventually after like a year and a half of flirting Daddy got a bit tipsy and sent me some flirty texts and I ended up dating them as well (separately, our relationships are very different). We were having super fun but wanted to incorporate more kink D/s dynamics into our relationship, and were talking about new things to explore together, and since Daddy is a decent amount older than me and has always been very caring and protective, I suggested ddlg. I had a friend who was a little so I was kinda aware of it, and after a bit of thought and some experimentation we realised how insanely perfect it was for us. It's been a year and a half and I've never been happier. We're long distance now because my husband got a job transfer, but we still text every day and skype usually every week, and we visit whenever we can. Looking back I realise I was always a little, and in some ways he was always a Daddy, and the fact we are exploring this together now just makes so much sense. He loves and supports me completely in all things, there's never arguments and we communicate our needs clearly and honestly. I know I lucked out, and honestly if anything were to happen or we were to break up (unlikely, we're all in this for the long haul) I don't think I'd have another Daddy again. He's it for me :3 

I met my little through yahoo personals. We dated for a few weeks and got married. We didn't know that we had found "the one". We didn't have any good reasons for getting married. We weren't really on love.

For the first two years we couldn't stand each other, and then spent the next two years learning to like each other. About four years ago, we fell head over heels for each other. She brought up DDLG about three and a half years ago, and it just seemed to fit us. We were practically already living it anyway.

Just celebrated our 8th anniversary last month.

Edited by auban

Guest Littlepup

I really like stories like these, I think hearing about people meeting is nice and gives those who are looking hope.

Technically we met when we were kids on Gaia, but we never became close, not even compatible at this age, but he still liked me- I gave it no thought. We never communicated in depth, and stopped talking as we both left Gaia. until years later, after we had been in college and both been in one other relationship. We started messaging on Gaia again, but as adults, we helped each other through some bad things by being there to have someone to talk to. We were committed to each other's feelings and always felt heartbreak when the other was struggling and there was nothing we could do... I was really drawn to him sexually, but I denied my feelings for a while mostly because I was still in my first relationship but also because I didn't want to fall in love with someone over the internet. But eventually my already doomed relationship at the time fell apart. I was scared of being alone but I ended it on the note that I was not happy for the 1000000th time. Only after I had freed myself from that I started have more in depth conversations with my current bf/daddy and we were long distance(across country) for about 3 or 4 months until we moved in together and things have just been better every day since then. We had spoken about being puppy and master while dating but I kept getting the urge to call him Daddy instead of Master.. I only recently found out that I'm not a weirdo for acting Little(Im so little it's embarrassing) and he likes being Daddy(he's a perfect Daddy) and so here we are. 

It's not a very helpful story for anyone looking for a Daddy Little since we appear to have just gotten lucky but I think since I always act little, my advice is to always be yourself and then you will attract the person who likes you the most, and you must not settle or be fooled by the ones who like you but are not right for you. you should also be obsessed with everything about the person and like them the most.

• Like 1

The story of how we met is very long and quite sad, but ends happily I suppose! Haha

I'll try to make it as short as I can!

When Boss and I met it was at an ex boyfriends house party when I was 16, we didn't like eachother at that point because I thought he was really weird and he thought I was annoying (because I was super depressed and had been fucked over by one of his best friends, so he thought I was just being nasty about his friend)

He had a girlfriend when we met, and a couple of months after this party I ended up going out with Will, who's party it was.

Boss was at a lot of events after that as he had become good friends with Will.

Will was a really awful boyfriend (we were always and still are better as friends) he cheated on me and spread lies about me after he broke up with me, so during this time I became close with Boss as he would always be there when we were at a party or something and Will would upset me.

This was at a very difficult time in my life, I was more depressed than I had ever been at that point, I had dropped out of college, drank a lot and was not very kind to myself, and to top it off my best friend became my boyfriend and was an asshole to me.

Boss' girlfriend was also horrible, she was very nasty and emotionally abusive and manipulative, and when boss finally broke up with her, she tried to act like all our friends were her friends and not his, and that everyone liked her and hated him, which was completely opposite!

She was very nasty to me because of how good friends Boss and I were, but always masked it in niceness and making everything about her, and to this day she still writes lies about me on her blog, even though we haven't spoken in over 3/4 years at this point.

After a couple of months of being very very close friends, boss and I got together secretly, as his ex was absolutely awful and would have gone mad had she found out, the few days we were together secretly were lovely, but when she did find out at a party, she went absolutely insane, tried to hit me a few times, hit him, and for the next few days after that she sent me hundreds of Facebook messages telling me how much she hated me and that she was going to kill herself and it was my fault and all sorts which really fucked my head up.

The most stupid thing is is that she had said to me several times that she didn't care and that I should just go out with him (because she knew he liked me) and told me about other guys she had crushes on.

Anyway, after all that nastiness died down, our relationship was lovely, we would spend hours and hours talking to eachother, we built a blanket fort on my bed and spent almost all the time we weren't at college in the fort.

I suffer from really low mental health and he always found ways to make me feel better and even if there was nothing that could be done he was very supportive and now the reason that my self harming is at a minimum/almost non existent!

As for the cgl dynamic, that came into the relationship officially when I discovered kitten play I'd say just under a year into our relationship and just identified with it immediately!

Shortly after that, I think for Christmas he got me a little velvet collar with a bell on, he sat me on the floor and collared me with it, and for my birthday the following year he got me a proper day collar, it was a chain with a heart shaped lock, and last Christmas he got me a new one as the other one was breaking a lot, and he has the key, so I can't take it off unless he lets me!

That was a lot longer than I intended it to be, but I tried to write it out twice before this and it was way too long.

we met in high school, graduated in the same class. I married his best friend first, actually. we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this month. ddlg came to us naturally, we just recently discovered there was a name for our relationship dynamic which helped us explore it.

Guest ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ⓇⓄⒷ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬

Me and my princess  met about 3 Years ago On Some other site  :wub: We Both Where in a group and started Talking  :blush:  for a while and i was like  this Creepy Stalker Maybe  :blush:  sneaking Looks at  pictures Hoping she didnt catch  me But to me it was like an instant thing Where  my Heart Exploded  in my chest  from an  Overload :blush: We Became Good friends  Which i still consider her my Best friend The Love  of My Life  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: 

We  had some Challenges with Crazy people trying to Break us up Which  failed  miserably on their part  > :)    & only made us closer to each other   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Edited by Rob1112
  • Like 1

Oh this is fun!

We actually met years ago in high school, he used to give me rides home from school (which really made his gf at the time super mad but we were just friends). It is really cool seeing "On This Day" on Facebook and seeing how much we actually hung out back then. Kind of crazy too, we never saw each other as anything more than friends. 

We reconnected very randomly at a party, after a few years of not seeing each other.

A few days later, he tweeted at me.

Love at first tweet, we have been together since then.

Guest littlemissbri

Daddy and I have actually known each other for a long time, though we had barely talked to each other until much more recently. I was with a man for seven years but had grown apart significantly in the last couple years of our relationship (mostly due to very incompatible sex drives, morals and him thinking my being a little was wrong). Towards the end of 2015 he moved in with friends. I moved in as well in January of this year. In March he moved out to live with his dad and broke up with me shortly after. The friends we moved in with are the parents of my Daddy. He had moved back home after things had gone south with his (soon to be ex) wife. After my ex left me I spent some time moping and then began spending time with everyone else in the house. One night Daddy, His mum and I were all having some drinks and hanging out and it became very obvious that He was interested in me. I'd always been more... aware of Him than I was willing to admit while with my ex. I was also very lonely and really just wanted to be held for a while and to not sleep alone. So, I decided to say screw it and asked if he wanted to sleep in my room with me. A few days later cuddling turned into other things and then a couple of weeks later (after a lengthy talk about me being a little and Him deciding He was ok with it and Him deciding He wanted to try and be my caregiver) that turned into us being 'facebook official' haha. We haven't been together super long but it's been a happy time. We both have mental disabilities so we clash on occasion but we talk everything out and move on and so this will hopefully be a long lasting and very happy relationship.

Hi!

First time I've seen Mommy was at my friend's appartment for a party. The Guy told her not to seduce me. We slept on the same couch... I waited a Month after to talk to her again. We went to the restaurant together and after, she never let go of me again! :) ... 

I'm with mommy for the last 7 years and we're engaged.  My Little side was clear for her on the first day, me being kind of childish and interested in disney, anime movies, playground, stuffies, etc. It's part of me... She Liked it. I watched Disney Junior and Similar with her even in the earlier days of our relationship. There were Stuffies and disney stuff in every room of the house : difficult to hide that. She soon discovered that I go in Little Space with her and she liked it. Not sure she wanted all that at first but I'm really sweet and loving when I feel little.. Maybe it helped her to like it more and to want more.  She called me "her baby" .. I told her "I am not" .. for years! ... but I am and she knew.

I like to have someone to share my interests and embrace them. She like to take care of me and I think she like to tell me what to do... hehe. 

It evolved with the years.. her buying more stuff like a Pacifier, Baby pants or diapers..  Her telling me there's a Bedtime.. getting me ready to bed.  Now I'm a professionnal 3 days a week, but she's my mommy 24/7 and I can't wait to go back home to Color and play with her. I think it's more fun than watching TV shows where people die everytime...  I've a complete room with toys, footed sleepers, stuffies and stuff...  I've my evening routine and Bedtime routine... We Cuddle a lot! .. :) ... 

I like to play kids game and have someone that take care of me ... and she likes to do it and have fun with me.  That's how we got together at first; That's how we became Little and Mommy... and thaT's how we still live together.

See ya!