Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:52 PM

Little age (If applicable): 6
    Name: Jess
    Role: little
    Years experience (If applicable): need a daddy to teach me
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: Daddy
    --------------------------------------------
    I am new to this community, and would consider myself a little or kitten. I am looking for a daddy to teach me since I sadly have zero experience, but really want to learn (pouts).I would like my daddy to be close because I want physical contact like hugs cuddles and more. I like to cuddle with my teddy bears, and watch Disney movies like Cinderella and Beauty and the beast. I am shy at the beginning, but won't shut up when I get comfortable. I am loving and caring and want to make my daddy happy. I am very needy, and if I am yours you are mine I don't like sharing. I don't have ADD but will jump from topic to topic. I am very energetic especially when I have SUGAR!!! I love to read, write, sketch, and color! Am a huge music lover of anything really classical or modern I dig all types. I like to go to the park or beach at least once a week to build sand castles or playing in the playground. I love going to pet stores and the cinema. Hmm I am 5ft 5in have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
    • JL123, JayDaddy and kurokitsune23 like this

#2 rcor

rcor

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

Hi,

Are you still looking for a DD? I am in southern California, where abouts are you?  I have 2 years experience as a DD. Last girlfriend was collared.  I am also into pet-play (not for myself but for my sub). I think ddlg works best with good communication and not showing off.  I would love to teach you all I know, I am curious what you look like. Please feel free to ask me anything.

Hope to hear form you.

#3 Guest_Seadaddy_*

Guest_Seadaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:11 AM

Hi little one,
    I am an older daddy who loves watching Disney and playing with my little. I am in the UK but travel often. I would like to get to know you online first. I am very loving and caring, cuddles are a must. I like to spoil, but I set boundaries which if you break, no rewards. I am experienced daddy so I can coach you, but make you comfortable with what you want. If you are interested in a chat, my KIK is seadaddy71

#4 Uncle-Dre

Uncle-Dre

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 08:38 PM

Hey there,
    You sound like the perfect little for me.
    I live in California and I’m looking for a Little to spoil.
    (As in allowances)

Cuddles. Pink panties and paci’s turn me on.
    I am married but my wife wants me to enjoy myself, especially since I spoil her too.

I am willing to travel. Maybe spend a weekend at a hotel on the beach?
    Text and FaceTime. 420 friendly. I don’t drink alcohol anymore but I don’t mind if you do so.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Newbie, California

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users