•  

• Photo

Hello :3 Im a little boy puppy looking for a Mommy/Daddy

New Little NJ Little Looking For A Mommy Looking For a Daddy Puppy Little Boy Pet Play love cuddling 6ft 4 so VERY tall Submissive

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 a-not--little-little-Nate

a-not--little-little-Nate

Nate

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationNJ

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:55 PM

Little age (If applicable): usually around 3
    Name: Nate
    Role: Little Boy, and a Puppy
    Years experience (If applicable): never had anyone
    Sexual Orientation: Pan/Bi
    Looking for: Mommy/Daddy, or loving/caring Owner
    --------------------------------------------
    I love to cuddle a TON. Its my favorite thing to do! I also love video games, movies, TV, being silly, and playing lots of other types of games! I love being cute and will often be a brat and be cute by laying in your lap or nuzzling up to you even when your busy.

I want someone who will give me lots of attention and is strict but still loving. I LOVE to talk like voice to voice or even video, it makes me feel closer even though I'm not there. I am very bad at conversation tho so unless you ask things, it will probably be me just listening and blushing from nerves and shyness. If you do Skype with me though, i will probably love to talk at night if you can so i can fall asleep listening to your voice.

I like having rules even though ill probably not do them anyway and have to be punished but i still like having them. I will probably have to be punished many times before I really start doing it often due to my bratty side. I am pretty much open to anything at least once.

I have bad anxiety so I need someone who would be okay with not meeting till I am ready. I would love to meet, its just i cant mentally convince myself to leave the house most of the time. I also do still live with my parents so they get suspicious if I ever go out so until we are close enough Id like to not risk them finding out because I'm scared they may kick me out and then id have no where to go.

Please contact me if you want to get to know me! Id love to talk! 

Edited by a-not--little-little-Nate, 07 September 2016 - 07:56 PM.

• kitty_katya likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Little, NJ Little, Looking For A Mommy, Looking For a Daddy, Puppy, Little Boy, Pet Play, love cuddling, 6ft 4 so VERY tall, Submissive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users