DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Thequeen

Hey everyone!!! 

I just moved into the Boston area and was wondering if any other caregivers/ mommies/daddies or littles lived around this area!? I personally am a mommy dom with a little but I really want to get out and met other couples so we can all just hang out and have fun! I don't know if it is at all possible or anything but if any one is around here I would love to met up somewhere public so we can all just connect with someone in person who goes through some of the same things everyday and we can all talk and share experiences and stories! 

Us caregivers could chat while our littles got some playtime which I know I would love for my little one I assume everyone else is the same way and we could start by meeting up at like a park so that we are obviously in public but theres plenty of space so our littles would feel safe enough to be themselves without fear of wandering eyes. And everyone coming could bring some food or toys so we could all eat and enjoy ourselves!

If I'm crazy for wanting to do this thats cool I know I am from having one handful of a little boy so my mind is always more focused on that then reality I suppose!!  :D  Anyways I hope to hear at least from someone! and if you were further away I dont think I would even mind meeting up every like month or two and knowing for that month I would have to drive a good deal to meet up! I wouldnt mind driving to like New York, New Hampshire,Vermont, maybe even Maine, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey! 

-TheQueen