DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

H-hi..

Littletranspuppyboy

hi all.. I'm Noah Lyle. Im a single transgender boy. My body is female for all of those curious caterpillars . My little age is from two to five. Im and Teen baby diaper wearing. Im also ddlb. Im gay. very gay heh. Im a big.. boy around 280 lbs.. working on that.. Im either 5'11'' or 6'... i am NOT sexual when Im little.. I have a serious sockphobia,, this is very much real.. so if you like your litles to wear sock at night or during sexy time.. Im not the one for you. Im in Iowa,, Usa,, Close by would be nice, but i dont mind honestly.. i think im gonna end this for now.. Stay creepy

Guest QueenJellybean

Welcome to the Forums! I'm Belle, one of the moderators, and I'm happy to welcome you to our community! We hope you find what you're looking for here.

This is a great place to explore, learn, and grow. Poke around the forums, and pop your head into the chatroom. We're a really friendly and accepting group of people. I feel this is an especially great place for new folks to start out, so you're in good hands!

Please feel free to send me or any of the other admins/moderators a message if you have any questions, concerns, ect.