VikingPrincess6625

Princess Baby Cub

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

[attachment=1271:IMG_20160917_180151.jpg]
    Hi I'm Lucy, I'm a little, who has an age regression from 3-5, and also a pet player, I love being a kitten and also love being a cub to a very special alpha. I'm looking for little friends who have similar interests as I do.

#2 sirus

sirus

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 94 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 03:51 PM

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of little friends here!

• VikingPrincess6625 likes this

#3 Guest_Pastel.babybat_*

Guest_Pastel.babybat_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:43 PM

Welcome here :D

#4 Guest_#°*Shy-chubby-bunny*°#_*

Guest_#°*Shy-chubby-bunny*°#_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

Welcome!! ^_^

#5 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:47 AM

Welcome to the Forums! I'm Belle, one of the moderators, and I'm happy to welcome you to our community! We hope you find what you're looking for here.

This is a great place to explore, learn, and grow. Poke around the forums, and pop your head into the chatroom. We're a really friendly and accepting group of people. I feel this is an especially great place for new folks to start out, so you're in good hands!

Please feel free to send me or any of the other admins/moderators a message if you have any questions, concerns, ect. 

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cute, Little, Ddlg, Pet, Baby, Shy, Puppy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users