• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#1 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• 2267 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

So, I just saw a post about what video games everyone is playing, which reminded me! I really want to play more Little video games. 

I have a 3DS, a PS4 and a PS3. (No Xbox.) I also have Steam. I like dating sims for fun, and I play a lot of DS games aimed for children. I really like Story of Seasons, Animal Crossing, Cooking Mama, Style Savvy, and Mickey's Magical World.  I also really like stuff to do with Pokemon, and the Fire Emblem. I'm not big on gaming on the phone, or tablet, so I tend to stay away from app games. 

I love Bioware, so I'm pretty obsessed with Dragon Age and Mass Effect. Beast plays all the Assassin's Creed games, but I prefer to watch. I loved Kingdom Hearts, but I'm not a big fan of the Final Fantasy franchise. 

Any suggestions would be great! I just want to play more games that make me feel small. What do you guys play? 

• PinkiePie🐩 likes this

b e a u t y but a funny girl, that Belle~

Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.
    Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.

Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.

Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.
    Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.

Pansexual. Polyamorous.

Happily involved with The Giant & Dollmaker.

Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to Shark.

Older Sister.

Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.

#2 PapaMax

PapaMax

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 100 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

I just started a blog and I'm going to review games that are great to play with your little girl/boy. So far I've only done Secret of Mana on the SNES - http://papamaxxwilli...-secret-of-mana

I've got a bunch more though and I'll be updating soon. Gaming was one of our main hobbies so I've got plenty of suggestions. Animal Crossing and Viva Pinata immediately spring to mind, as does Rayman Legends on the WiiU.

#3 Eris 🐉

Eris 🐉

Shadowstar

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 236 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:47 AM

Harvest Moon, (DS) Harry Potter (lego Pc, PC; GBC, PS 2), A bird Story (PC), the binding of Issac (PC), edna and harvey the breakout, harvey's new eyes ( second game of edna and harvey) (PC), deponia /chaos on deponia/goodbye deponia (PC), the night of the rabbit (PC), giana sisters (PC), king's quest (PC), roller coaster tycoon (PC), the whispered world (PC), donkey kong (DS), super mario (DS), pokemon picross (DS), Pokemon puzzle challange (DS), Game and watch gallery (DS, mini games collection), conveni dream (DS), siesta fiesta (DS), Brunch Panic (DS)

The ds games are in the nintendo store and playable for 3ds, was just to lazy write 3ds everywere ^^

tumblr_ncm1gdb7ld1tfy1heo1_500.gif 

#4 🚗 MoMo 🍭

🚗 MoMo 🍭

MisterMomo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 236 posts
    • LocationQc, Canada

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:11 AM

Thanks for the suggestions! .. 

The game I would like to find would be a kid game... maybe just coloring... but something you can play online with a Daddy or a Mommy or a Little friend...  A game you can complete as a team, for smaller ones ..   Any ideas ?

Hope that you or others will have suggestions about that! :) ...

I play sims and Mario kart.. hihi :) .. I like that.

#5 PapaMax

PapaMax

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 100 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

I think Stardew Valley now has online coop.

• queenjellybean 💋 and Sylve0n like this

#6 HeCallsMePrincess

HeCallsMePrincess

The Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 313 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:30 AM

I have sims 3 on my laptop but I love mysims games on the Wii. Especially mysims kingdom

#7 Lil' Miss Dolly

Lil' Miss Dolly

Doomy Dolly of Doom!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 530 posts
    • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:55 PM

I'm all about the Lego games! Also, wtf Belle! You changed your damn name and confused me lol
    • queenjellybean 💋 likes this

׺°”˜`”°º× Hold your head up Princess or the Tiara will fall ׺°”˜`”°º×

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

♥«´¨`•°..Lil Miss Dolly..°•´¨`»♥ 
                    .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•. 

#8 Harley_Quinn

Harley_Quinn

Lost Little Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 530 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:34 AM

On the PlayStation I had Monster High new ghoul in school. It was a lot of fun
    • queenjellybean 💋 likes this

=^.^=

#9 PinkiePie🐩

PinkiePie🐩

Lady-Baby

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 124 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:51 PM

I love animal crossing on the ds and 3ds but I haven't played in a while. I really want the new system and animal crossing games with amibo.

#10 aszialove

aszialove

Babydoll

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:04 PM

Hai! I don't know if anyone has done this yet, but are there any game sites that I can use for little space? If you know any please feel free to list them. Thank you! :3

tumblr_lnjl19DRxG1qgkht9o1_500.gif

Babydoll*~

#11 PinkiePie🐩

PinkiePie🐩

Lady-Baby

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 124 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:35 PM

there are lots of app games that are good for little space like disney games and my little pony games

#12 lilsnoopy

lilsnoopy

Pastel covered troublemaker

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 151 posts
    • LocationSnoopyland

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

Online I like pokemon planet and horse isle... both kid friendly and multiplayer so you can interact if you want. I like Pokemon because I played it so much as a kid and it's nothing serious just something to do when I get bored. Horse isle is a website I have played on for years and years completing quest, playing mini games, finding wild horseys! If that isn't your thing you could try friv. Friv is basically a huge collection of games, most are hit or miss but it can be fun if you find ones you like.  

On my phone I play the kitty or puppy collector games and card wars from adventure time! All good time consumers if you get bored. 

there are so many little appropriate games out there!! those are just a few I play ^.^ 

• strongdom and aszialove like this

#13 Guest_~MissKittyWhiskers~_*

Guest_~MissKittyWhiskers~_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:24 PM

I really love neko astume, and pretty much any dress up game. Plus the sims!

• aszialove likes this

#14 tayiie

tayiie

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 280 posts
    • Locationlocation, location, location, does it really matter?

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Not sure if there are any sites like I know about, but I know I've been on such sites but those I knew about are now put down. And I'm now mainly talking about games you can play online on computers.
    But sites that have loads of free games is what I'm talking about. I used to play on popcap.com nowdays they don't have that many good free games sadly. Also used to play at miniclip.com, haven't been on that site in over 8 years so I can't really say if it's worth checking up, but thats a suggestion! I also remember cartoonnetwork.com had loads of fun games you could play! In general, most kids show channels have their own game site, so I would go check that out and see if you find any games you like there :3

But for your phone/tablet I'd say the MLP (my little pony) app is amazing! Been playing almost two years or so and it's so awesome!
    The simpsons tapped out is fun but not so much getting in to LS on that one :p theres various of coloring apps, puzzle apps and such.

Hope this helped!

Edited by babyfoxalex, 19 December 2016 - 11:13 AM.

#15 aszialove

aszialove

Babydoll

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:02 PM

Thank you all so much for the suggestions! I'm gonna play a bunch of fun sutffs! (> 0_0)> <(0_0<)

Edited by aszialove, 19 December 2016 - 10:02 PM.

tumblr_lnjl19DRxG1qgkht9o1_500.gif

Babydoll*~

#16 Guest_rainbowsprinkles_*

Guest_rainbowsprinkles_*
    • Guests

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

If you have a smartphone/tablet, try Happy Pet Story. You can create your pet, and give it a house, buy clothes, furniture and food, interact with neighbors and more! Also, there are a lot of mini games on it that gives you coins and other cute prizes. It's extremely adorable and addicting! However, I don't know if it's available on all plataforms. I'm only sure about apple store.

#17 Tiger_Corn

Tiger_Corn

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationAtlantica

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:49 PM

MLP app
    • PinkiePie🐩 likes this

#18 nymphette

nymphette

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationWashington State

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:07 AM

I just started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer for the 3DS. If anyone would like to add me on 3DS, feel free to message me for my friend code! I am always looking for new friends and people to play Animal Crossing with. :D

#19 Harley_Quinn

Harley_Quinn

Lost Little Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 530 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:26 PM

I wanted to add to this again, daddy just bought me Nintendogs, some Imagine games, and a DS lite from Amazon. We plan on stocking up on the old games I played when I was little cause they help me regress lol

=^.^=

#20 DaddyBrew

DaddyBrew

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationChile

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:23 PM

anyone play mario run? :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video games, little space, suggestions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users