Little age (If applicable): 3 but tend to go younger
    Name: Katrina
    Role: little
    Years Experience(If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation: hetero-flexible
    Looking for: Daddy!!!!
    --------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Katrina and I am 3! 

Some things about little me... I am fiercely loyal and a monogamous little girl. I'm silly and sweet and I love to snuggle. I never lie and will never hide anything from you. In a daddy I am hoping to find someone to give me structure and guidance along with care and love. I love being spoiled. Not with things but with affection. I don't want to be a lazy little butt who can get away with anything! I am a good rule follower but like any little girl I can get a little feisty lol. Even more so when I'm sleepy. With my daddy I would love to go on adventures! Maybe to the zoo or the park! I also just love snuggling up with a good Disney movie and a coloring book. If you think we would get along please don't be shy!! Message me and I will message back!

I would prefer someone of a close distance but I don't mind an LDR!

Edited by Kaybgirl, 12 January 2017 - 09:37 PM.

• FLdaddy, Hisgirl_leilei, darkronin and 1 other like this

#2 Hisgirl_leilei

Hisgirl_leilei

Mommy-ish

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:33 AM

Hi there. We are a Daddy and mommy couple lookin for just the right little girl to join our family. If you think you might be interested in learning more about us.. Would love to chat further. We are geeky, super affectionate, loving but stern when needed...He's Master to me but Daddy to a little and I'm slave to Him but mommy to a little. I switch with females. He's 31 and I'm 33. We are in Texas but can start things long distance with the right girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users