•  

• Notice: Want to join a DD/lg meet up in London? Send your Kik username to Michael: click here!

Photo

London (UK) little searching!

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 KittyK

KittyK

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:43 PM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Kitty
    Role: little/middle/kitten
    Years experience (If applicable)
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Big/Daddy Dom
    --------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm looking for a serious relationship with someone who lives in London, UK. 

You could be of any age, as long as it's a good match, I don't mind. People say I look more like 25-27 than my real age and I certainly don't act like it!

I am not an age player, being a little/middle is a part of me. 

Quite tired of searching for my Significant Other now. Wherever you are, please can you stop hiding? I'm waiting patiently...

• SuperDaddy, MrB and darkronin like this

#2 Guest_Yourswhenhonored_*

Guest_Yourswhenhonored_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:15 AM

Will love to talk to you as I too feel the need to end my ongoing search not because I am impatient or tired kind but as they say the earlier the better. I did read you said local but why not give it a chance and if things work between us I am one willing to take next steps with the other holding hand. So I will love to hear from you soon. Good evening almost night when you read this maybe.

#3 3dDomD

3dDomD

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:46 PM

Hi There,

Are you still waiting patiently? :)

I'm temporarily living outside London but have lived there since 1990.

I will be moving back within the next six months. Meantime I'm an hour commute away. Most likely north London as that is where my kids live (aged 8 and 12).

All Daddy's are different as are all littles. The only way to know about suitability is to talk.

Contact me if you'd like to chat.

All the very best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users