• Little Looking for ONLINE Mommy or Daddy

online kik line daddy mommy

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ginger_*

Guest_Ginger_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:22 PM

I'm not currently looking for a Mommy/Daddy right now. Thank you!

Spoiler

Edited by Patchkit, 27 November 2016 - 03:38 AM.

• StyxTheNyx and Killtwitchdaddy89 like this

#2 Killtwitchdaddy89

Killtwitchdaddy89

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationSouthwest florida

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:32 PM

Hey patchkit, im a switch daddy who enjoys a little bit of everything. I am kind and caring while also being stern but not too strict, i want a friend first and foremost. I also have kik and skype and would be honored to hearback from you. I mostly enjoy video games and anime. (Pokemon, and fairy tail all the way!) I try to draw... Sometimes... Okay not really but oh well. Anyway, ive probably used up enough of your time, so I just hope to hear back from you :D
    • Killtwitchdaddy89 likes this

#3 Allin2mxx

Allin2mxx

Daddy Allin

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts
    • LocationOrlando, FL, USA

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:42 PM

Hi Patch, i'm a dominant daddy who is also looking for a little. My preferred contact is kik and an online relationship works perfect for me. I dont need to exchange pics, but at least need to have a visual.of what a person looks like. Do let me know if this works for you.Also, as you very accurately stated, I'm a protective daddy, but not possesive of your choices outside little world. I invite you to go through my profile and I can be reached on kik: allin2mxx

#4 StyxTheNyx

StyxTheNyx

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hi you seem like someone who even if we weren't compatible as a ddlg relationship that I couldn't be good friends with. I'd like to chat with you outside of your personal c: so I'll shoot you a friend request. I also love to play games and enjoy watching Disney movies. Hope to talk to you elsewhere! Uh overall I like how your personal was setup and how organized it was. Rather than you just putting a small paragraph and leaving it at that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online, kik, line, daddy, mommy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users