Shows from your childhood that you still LOVE!

Guest Sae

Yesterday on my blog I posted this, it was a post about shows I loved as a child, and I still do love them as an adult. My post isn't complete, I want to add a bit more stuff, like anime's I enjoyed in my childhood, and than tv shows I enjoyed as a tween/teen.

But I was wondering,

What tv shows did you enjoy from your childhood that you still love and watch today?

:3

• Like 1

Rugrats and Gargoyles and As Told By Ginger. I would definitely still watch them.

Also, I would watch most any of the disney or nick shows that used to be on.

Scooby-doo is my all time favorite show when I'm feeling little. "What's New Scooby-Doo" is what I think the series that i liked was called. 

• Like 1

Guest sightsoblind

Fraggle Rock, She Ra Princess of Power, the Care Bears, The Real Ghostbusters, Scooby Doo, Rainbow Brite, and...Thundercats! Ho!

I love you for that Ho! I do... You're awesome! And if the shows are anything to go on about my age too lol

• Like 1

Yeah, I think Thundercats makes it to my top five list for the characters, and the Sword of Omens. Give me sight beyond sight!

I'm a total 80s kid. I still love to watch Labyrinth with my brother, and we sing along, and we have to jump around when Dance Magick starts up, lol.

• Like 1

Sailor Moon, Scooby Doo, Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, and Dexter's Lab. I saw someone above mention As Told By Ginger and I LOVED that show but I don't see it anymore and I'm not sure if Netflix hasn't. I haven't checked to be honest.

In my post I have as told by ginger! I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-QnKRo35lw&list=PLC3B286A2FC0EA443

:3 

• Like 1

I forgot one, and a big one at that! Inspector Gadget! Go, Go, gadget flashback!

I watched it religiously on Nickelodeon for I don't even know how long.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh gosh. I would have to say pretty much any show I watched as a kid I still really enjoy. I'm just gunna make a crazy long list now though. <3 I was pretty liberal with the timeframe. Pretty much stopped at 2002. (Although I could go on but it would be a LOT of anime). Get ready for nostalgia.

Aaahh!! Real Monsters, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Andy Griffith Show, Aladdin, All That, Angela Anaconda, Angry Beavers, Anamaniacs, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Arthur, As Told By Ginger, Beetlejuice, Bill Nye the Science Guy,  Blue Clues, Boy Meets World, Braceface, Card Captor Sakura, Cat Dog, Care Bears, Charlie Brown, Chip n Dale Rescue Ranges, Clarissa Explains it All, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Digimon, Doug, Dragon Tales, DuckTales, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Flinstones, Fraggle Rock, Freakazoid, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, Gummi Bears, Gundam Wing, Hello Kitty, Hey Arnold!, I Love Lucy, Inspector Gadget, Inuyasha, Invader Zim, The Jetsons, Johnny Bravo, Kamen Rider, Kim Possible, Legend of the Hidden Temple, Lizzie McGuire, Madeline, Magic School Bus, Mister Roger's Neighborhood, Muppet Babies, The Muppets, Naruto, New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Power Rangers, Pepper Ann, Pinky and the Brain, Pokemon, Power Puff Girls, Pup Named Scooby Doo Reading Rainbow, Recess, Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Rugrats, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sailor Moon, Samurai Jack, Saved by the Bell, Scooby Doo, The Simpsons, The Smurfs, So Wierd., Swat Cats, TaleSpin, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Timon and Pumba, Tiny Toon Adventures, Tom and Jerry, Transformers, Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego?, The Wild Thornberries, Wishbone, X Men

• Like 2

Hey Arnold, Courage the Cowardly Dog, (Papa bear and I watch those two together, actually), Spongebob, As told by Ginger, Arthur, Caillou. 

Guest thatlittlerebella

I still like/watch all the shows I was into growing up. In fact, I think they're a bit better than the ones today....okay a lot better.

Aaah!! Real Monsters, Tales from The Crypt, All That, The Amanda Show, Doug, Anamaniacs, Beetlejuice, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Boy Meets World, Angela Anaconda, Angry Beavers, As Told By Ginger, Braceface, Card Captor Sakura, Cat Dog, Clarissa Explains It All, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Digimon, Are you Afraid of The Dark?, Johnny Bravo, Kim Possible, GUTs, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Lizzie McGuire, Freakazoid, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Hey Arnold, Invader Zim, Kim Possible, Even Stevens, Power Rangers, Power Puff Girls, Pup Named Scooby Doo, Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, Sailor Moon, The Wild Thornberries, Kenan & Kel, The Secret World of Alex Mack, KaBlam!, Cousin Skeeter, Nick News with Linda Ellerbee, Eureeka's Castle, 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, I am Weasel, Goosebumps, and Mike, Lu & Og. 

• Like 1

Now when you say "childhood" what are you asking, lol?
Most of the things I remember will be from my middle/high school years...

I won't be able to list it all
But off the top of my head?

Pokemon, the new ones right now are making me want to hulk smash, however
Digimon S1&2
DBZ
Sailor Moon
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Samurai Pizza Cats
Hamtaro
Yu-yu Hakusho
Yu-Gi-Oh
Outlaw Star
Every Cartoon Cartoon (Courage, Powerpuff, Dexter, etc), except Ed, Edd & Eddy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

anything from the early 90s nick jr - little bits, david the gnome, eureka's castle, maya the bee

• Like 1

anything from the early 90s nick jr - little bits, david the gnome, eureka's castle, maya the bee

Guest harlequinkid

I think that it will be a surprise to no one when I say that my favorite show from my childhood is Batman: The Animated Series XD

Also, I still like Pokemon a bunch!! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Aaahh!! Real Monsters, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Aladdin, All That, Angry Beavers, Anamaniacs, Arthur, Beetlejuice, Bill Nye the Science Guy,  Blue Clues, Cat Dog, Care Bears, Chip n Dale Rescue Ranges, Clarissa Explains it All, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Doug, Dragon Tales, DuckTales, Flinstones,Freakazoid, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, Hey Arnold!, I Love Lucy, Inspector Gadget, The Jetsons, Johnny Bravo, Kim Possible, Legend of the Hidden Temple, Madeline, Magic School Bus, Mister Roger's Neighborhood, Muppet Babies, The Muppets, Power Rangers, Pepper Ann, Pinky and the Brain, Pokemon, Power Puff Girls, Pup Named Scooby Doo Reading Rainbow, Recess, Rocko's Modern Life, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Rugrats, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Samurai Jack, Saved by the Bell, Scooby Doo, The Simpsons, The Smurfs, Swat Cats, TaleSpin, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Timon and Pumba, Tiny Toon Adventures, Tom and Jerry, bonkers, Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego?, The Wild Thornberries, Wishbone, X Men

• Like 2

Oh gosh. I would have to say pretty much any show I watched as a kid I still really enjoy. I'm just gunna make a crazy long list now though. <3 I was pretty liberal with the timeframe. Pretty much stopped at 2002. (Although I could go on but it would be a LOT of anime). Get ready for nostalgia.

named almost every last one of the ones in my head.

Guest New Kitten

Classic cartoons go without saying, I could watch the already mentioned shows for days. And those creepy cartoons like Invader Zim and Courage the Cowardly Dog, love those.

But one of my all time favorites is The Munsters! I used to watch it every time I visited my grandma as a kid. That guitar in the opening is still killer and Herman Munster is the best!

rocket power, INVADER ZIM, Thornberry's, courage the cowardly dog, spongebob, dragon ball z, alex mack, animorphs, pokemon duh, the Amanda show.

I still watch most of these very often!

• Like 2

Thunderbirds used to air re-runs when I was like 6 or 7 along with all the other Gerry Anderson puppet shows, it always makes me feel happy and fuzzy inside. Power Rangers, Kamen Rider and shows like that also make me feel really little <3