Speaking of new people

Cigna

Hi, I'm Cigna

If it wasn't obvious already: I've no idea what I'm doing!

So... I'm relativly new to the whole DDlg/ABDL scene.. it's been something I've been interested in for a while, I've just kept it private and never really done anything with it. It was only recently that I decided that I'd try to be a little more open about it, so I've been browsing (creeping) around and came accross this site through Tumblr (goooo tumblrrrrrr)

I'm kinda looking for a little but, to me that sounds a bit pretentious when I myself am about as lost as a drunken sailor in the middle of a redneck convention on a deserted island on the moon so... I tend not to say that very often...

More or less, I'm here to test the waters and see if this is the kinda thing I could really be into as a... Fetish (? Is that the right word? I know it isn't inherantly sexual for some people so I'm not 100% certain.. correct me if I'm wrong)

Now, for a little bit about myself; I'm a college student, a competative TF2 gamer (as in I participate in leagues), a forum RPer and am presently undergoing training to become an EMT at my local Fire and Rescue house.

And.., that's really it. I'm here more or less to lurk until I get my bearings so, pardon if I don't talk much after this post, I can be quite the shy one about that. Til then I'll be making mistake after mistake so please, don't hate me~

• Like 1

Welcome the forums, and good luck with you quest to figure out if you're interested.

And btw, most of us call it a lifestyle or relationship dynamic, not a fetish ^^

Welcome the forums, and good luck with you quest to figure out if you're interested.

And btw, most of us call it a lifestyle or relationship dynamic, not a fetish ^^

Not sure why I was having such difficulties with that... yeah sorry >.<

Welcome to our forums, Cigna!

It's awesome that you play TF2 competitively! I never could get into the game THAT much. Considering I'm just terrible with FPS in general...

Welcome to our forums, Cigna!

It's awesome that you play TF2 competitively! I never could get into the game THAT much. Considering I'm just terrible with FPS in general...

It's just a severe case of: I Played it way too often, found a group of friends who also played it way too often, and we all formed a team so we could play it way too often together

Welcome to the forums c: aha i watched one of those competitions the other day xD they look pretty cool. Also it's good that you're holding off on a little till you yourself know what the lifestyle is about :) some people jump the boat and stuff x.x. Well anyhow I hope you learn more about ddlg and enjoy the site!

Welcome to the forums c: aha i watched one of those competitions the other day xD they look pretty cool. Also it's good that you're holding off on a little till you yourself know what the lifestyle is about :) some people jump the boat and stuff x.x. Well anyhow I hope you learn more about ddlg and enjoy the site!

Be glad it wasn't one of my team-internal recordings; woulda involved a lot more swearing and yelling~

and i have this horrible fear of being misconstrude

I mean well but I've seen how easily someone new to this can be seen as creepy so, I'm trying to be cautious ^^'