•  

• Photo

Michigan little boy looking for Asian, black, or non-white mommy

Little Mdlb Mommy

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 KittenFight

KittenFight

Stupid

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

Name: Maxwell
    Role: Little boy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Mommy
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello! I am looking for a unique mommy...

I'm looking for a mommy (preferable 20-25 years of age). As racist as it sounds, I'm a xenophile, so I'm not into white girls. Aside from girls from the south or Russia.

By the way, I know I'm sounding picky, but I actually hope that my mommy kinda has a gut going on. Not quite fat, but chubby/potbellied/pregnant-like. You probably know what I mean. I've never been able to find myself attracted to skinny girls.

Political or religious views don't matter. You could be a Communist atheist and it wouldn't affect me (erm, except for roleplays. Then I'd go rough on ya. ;3) Bust size also doesn't matter. Got flat boobs and a big butt? I don't mind. I was never entirely into sizes. Aside from bellies, as mentioned earlier.

Most importantly, I want my mommy to actually care about me. I'm gonna be honest: I'm a horny freak with some of the most terrifying kinks in the world. But I'm actually rather harmless and extremely shy. I suffer from autism and depression, which I think has led me to never actually work much in my life. There are plenty of things that I can't seem to do on my own. A mommy helping me out with life (and other hobbies, such as crossdressing/cosplaying) while I also help her out with life would bring tears of happiness to my eyes.

I'm aware that I'm a picky idiot. I'm perfectly aware this isn't a dating site. But at this point, I need my mommy to rescue me; I've lost hope.

Kik: RyanKrakinski

Edited by KittenFight, 29 September 2017 - 05:36 PM.

• dawn and BabyGirlAna12345 like this

#2 Guest_Boobear616_*

Guest_Boobear616_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:05 AM

Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Tracy, I am 21 from Pennsylvania & I'm a switch though I believe my mommy side is quite prominent. I am quite interested in getting to know you. I have sent you a friends request before that you accepted but when I went to send you a message, I accidentally removed you =× please forgive me for that & I hope to hear back from you (◍•ᴗ•◍)
    • KittenFight likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Mdlb, Mommy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users