•  

• Notice: Want to join a DD/lg meet up in London? Send your Kik username to Michael: click here!

Photo

Michigan little boy looking for Asian mommy

Little Mdlb Mommy

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 KittenFight

KittenFight

Stupid

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

Name: Maxwell
    Role: Little boy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Mommy
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello! I am looking for a mommy who is great at helping me out with work. I mean, I seriously suck at work. It drove me to depression. But this post isn't about me.

The mommy I'm looking for is Asian, has short hair, is a tomboy (for those wondering what a tomboy is, it's a chick with the personality of a dude), and maybe is 20-25 years of age. I mean, just about any age will do, really. 20-25 is just what I recommend because I prefer older women.

By the way, I know I'm sounding picky, but I actually hope that my mommy kinda has a gut going on. Not quite fat, but chubby/potbellied/pregnant-like. You probably know what I mean. Asian accents also help. Chinese and Japanese are seductive to me, even though other peeps would be all like, "EW UNATTRACTIVE ACCENT, DAWG!!!"

Political or religious views don't matter. You could be a Communist atheist and it wouldn't affect me. Bust size also doesn't matter. Got flat boobs and a big butt? I don't mind; I was never entirely into sizes.

But yeah, feel free to contact me if you're up for becoming my mommy. (I probably sounded so awkward and creepy in this, yikes.)

Edited by KittenFight, 09 May 2017 - 11:51 PM.

• BabyGirlAna12345 likes this

#2 Boobear616

Boobear616

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:05 AM

Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Tracy, I am 21 from Pennsylvania & I'm a switch though I believe my mommy side is quite prominent. I am quite interested in getting to know you. I have sent you a friends request before that you accepted but when I went to send you a message, I accidentally removed you =× please forgive me for that & I hope to hear back from you (◍•ᴗ•◍)
    • KittenFight likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Mdlb, Mommy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users