DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Cute Acting Out Idea ?

MisterMomo

Hi !

I was chatting about "getting mommys attention" with Tasha and discussion went on Acting Out to get attention.

I dont want to color something for Mommy now.. I'd like to be a Little bratty and make a mess..  But also wants Mommy to Like it and think it iz funny. 

That Gave us the Idea to ask you... What Cute Acting Out can a Little do?  What cute messy things or "cute bad behavior" can you do to get your Daddy or Mommy attention?

It would be fun to share ideas and maybe I'll get inspired ! :D ...

Thanks!

My last little would run ahead of me with a snarky grin or her tongue out, knowing she had to stay by my side while out in public.  She would pout about having to take a shower, which would inevitably lead to me carrying her to the bathroom and washing her(we both enjoyed that).  She would also put her cold feet on my while I was trying to sleep.  That always got my attention.

• Like 2

It fun to make pretties for Daddy, and work really hard but den leave the mess errywhere hehehe glitter all over the table and sparkly bits is my favoritest 

• Like 1

I poke Daddy. Hes a pretty serious gamer an gets wrapped up in his stuff so when I want attention I'll scoot over to his desk,poke him and then run! If that doesn't work,,,rinse and repeat lol!
  • Like 2

Hehehe ! My mischievous little brother !!

Well , knowing how bratty I am and how much trouble I love to get into I think I have a few good ideas for you ! Hopefully still being cute enough to not get into tooooooooo much trouble from your Mommy ! (or daddies for others reading)

- I like to stick out my tongue at Daddy or swear at him in a cute way showing I know I'm breaking my rules.

- I'll eat candy I wasn't supposed to eat and I'll leave the wrappers places I know my Daddy can find them easily.

- I'll whine and cry at dindin time that I don't want/like the food that was made.

- I will throw a fit and run around the house naked when we need to go somewhere until he helps get me dressed.

- I will do a craft for him and leave a big mess on the table from it.

- I will break smaller rules , like swearing , eating candy , or "forgetting" to do certain chores.

- When eating dindin , I will play with my food and make a mess of it rather than eating it. 

- I will roll my eyes at Daddy , poke him and pinch his butt. (He hates his butt pinched or poked at)

- I will "copycat" Daddy , and say everything he says but in an annoying voice. And copy how he moves too but more exaggerated and annoying hehe.

- I'll lay pranks on Daddy like scaring the poop out of him hiding behind corners !

- In stores I'll run away and hide in different aisles so he gets worried and has to chase after me. 

- I'll hide my stuffies in weird places like the bathtub to scare my Daddy.

If I can think of more bratty behavior I'll edit this and add more <3

I hope this helps !! 

• Like 1

saying 'No'

sticking my tongue out at him

stomping my foot (just once, or it's not so cute anymore)

eating something i'm not supposed to when he isnt around (take a pic and send it) 

• Like 1

Glitter explosion, nothing more cute than that, having a lot of glitter all over yourself and then look innocent and say it just blew up.

Poking my daddy in his side makes him jump, so thats always fun to do, not that it gives me his full attention but its fun and I do get some response from him.

• Like 2

almost break the rules. Like saying "ff.. ff.. fudge pops!". Or eating my Special Stuffy's ear which is always fun cause he always likes scolding me but it's not actually a rule to break. 

I'm on Facetime with Daddy and he says that I smile and giggle which doesn't count in my opinion. He thinks "you know everything and you're right about everything" also counts. Pushing boundaries! I always know what buttons to press to annoy him without pissing him off ;)

• Like 1