A little lost

dmcapp89

So my LDR(Long distance relationship) girlfriend who has a Little personality want's me to be her Daddy. I have only met her once and she fits the bill perfectly. I guess i am joining this forum to help get some insight. I have 2 younger sisters ages 15 and 8 that live with me and I am the major male figure in their life. I do plan on moving to her city soon(my sisters will move in with their grandparents) but, I am unsure as how to proceed. My girlfriend insists that I become her daddy but I have so much on my plate as it is with my sisters that I don't know if I can handle taking care of her to that extent as well. Yes I love her with all my heart and I want to do this for her but I am a little lost on where to start. I have no way of enforcing rules or spoiling her as she lives 1600 miles away. I feel like I am setting myself up to fail because her and I both have major anxiety issues and a history of self-harm. Any advice would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Dmcapp89

Here's the thing. I have told her I don't feel capable of being her daddy and she has continued trying to get me to be her daddy. I have given reasons and told her how I feel but she's talking to another daddy who keeps telling her to just keep pushing for me to be her daddy and that eventually I will get into my "daddy space."

Welcome to the forums~ mm tell her you want to be her daddy just not right now because of what's going on etc and that as your future little she has to be patient with you too~

I hope all goes well

Here's the thing. I have told her I don't feel capable of being her daddy and she has continued trying to get me to be her daddy. I have given reasons and told her how I feel but she's talking to another daddy who keeps telling her to just keep pushing for me to be her daddy and that eventually I will get into my "daddy space."

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling pressured into this and that it may be overwhelming. You're absolutely expressing yourself in the right way to her by saying that you have many concerns with being that figure in her life. I feel as though she may be overstepping her boundaries by continuing the issue despite you having already told her that it would be too much. Without a log of the exact wording, I am only able to speculate on what you yourself are actually saying on the subject though so I cannot truly make a judgement on this.

Thank you all for the advice. When I told her again how I felt she kept saying that she was a terrible little and I kept trying to reassure her that it wasn't her issue, it was mine. Long story short she doesn't want to be a little anymore. I feel terrible for making her feel that way. I probably should have just tried to go along with it. Anywho, thank you all for taking the time to reply and putting in your $0.02 it was much appreciated.