Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

Little age (If applicable): No specific age
    Name: Kam
    Role: Little/brat
    Years experience (If applicable): almost 2 years
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy dom/caregiver
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello^.^ I am Kam and I'm a little and brat. My favorite colors are Magenta and Pink. I enjoy watching cartoons, anime, and movies. I am a college student with hopes of becoming a veterinarian one day. I am looking for someone who is sweet, caring, and great at being a caregiver. It can be long distance as long as we can write letters and video chat. 

• darkronin likes this

#2 daddydaddydomdom

daddydaddydomdom

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationChicago

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

Hi! I am a Daddy from Illinois. Chicago to be exact. I would love to chat and get to know you! Please feel free to kik me at Daddydaddydomdom. I am strict yet caring, love to snuggle and take care of my little. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I am a total open book. Well I hope to hear from you! And yes I need 75 words...And yes I need 75 words...And yes I need 75 words...

#3 Guest_DaddyNCharge_*

Guest_DaddyNCharge_*
    • Guests

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

Hello Kam I am also a Daddy Dom in the Chicago area. I seem to find it hard to find a local little. Most are far far away. I have no issues with an online little they are just as cool and cuddly. I think it's cool you have a love for animals and want them to be better. I would love to get to know you better and talk about what Anime we both are into. I follow quite a few and Manga as well. Hopefully this reaches you and you are open to talk more

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chicago, illinois, daddy, caregiver, long distance, black, babygirl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users