gaming friends little space

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*

Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:37 AM

guys, hey!

So, I'm a long time player of the game Guild Wars 2. It's a great game, there's so much to do

lots and lots of fun, you can make the most.. you can make the cutest characters ever! There

are cute races to choose from and a pretty interesting story behind the sylvari ( a race ) they

have hanging out around there. I was wondering if there were any littles that play this game?

there's so much to do and say about the game that it would take awhile so I'll leave it at that!

I wouldn't at all mind playing with a daddy but it would be fun to fun around with littles, too!

And if you don't have the game and are interested in playing, it's free to play now as well!

I would definitely be down for getting people to play with who I can be little around or don't have to

explain anything to or constantly monitor what I say and do in fear of a guild mate or strangers

questioning or being weird or whatever. If you're interested in playing you can easily get a hold of me

through the game ign: Violet Relaquire. I'm all for helping new players ( it's become a weird hobby of

mine, I like to make sure people see the better side of the community and have a guiding hand when

they need it ) or even hanging out with older players. 

Edited by ❅ Snow Bunny ❅, 25 December 2016 - 02:42 AM.

#2 Guest_banana_*

Guest_banana_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:53 AM

oooh my god!!! I play this game too!!! :) I love it, I love it, I love it!! :) can i add you as a friend so we can talk about it? :)

#3 Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*

Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

still lookin' out for some gamer buddies ;3 ;..

#4 PrincessClara

PrincessClara

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 197 posts
    • LocationDFW-Texas

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:29 PM

My Daddy and I both play too and we are probably going to start up again since a good friend of ours plays also! I can't remember my info right now as it's been awhile since we have logged in LOL I have a Sylvari at top level and Daddy and I started Charrs together recently to so I think I'm at like a lvl 5 or so with that character. 

#5 Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*

Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

My Daddy and I both play too and we are probably going to start up again since a good friend of ours plays also! I can't remember my info right now as it's been awhile since we have logged in LOL I have a Sylvari at top level and Daddy and I started Charrs together recently to so I think I'm at like a lvl 5 or so with that character. 

awh, that's so cute! i i love that you guys play together! i wish my Daddy played

with me but he doesn't really like the game anymore.. so i mostly play alone 

these days.. i have 11? i think lvl 80s, or maybe 10 and a few under 50, idr

them all but i obviously do play a lot, lol. 

#6 SharkPrince

SharkPrince

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 45 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

I've heard of this before but never played it. I'm going to give it a go soon!

#7 Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*

Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

I've heard of this before but never played it. I'm going to give it a go soon!

ahh, please do! it's really fun ^^ and i'd always be more than happy to drag my

little butt on over to help you out!

#8 call me pabs

call me pabs

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:26 AM

aaaaaaah I love gw2, unfortunately I play on EU :[

#9 SoCalMoose

SoCalMoose

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 85 posts
    • LocationSan Diego

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:26 PM

I didnt think anyone still played this! I played quite a lot during the first year of release, then my PC died. If my laptop can handle it, maybe I'll get back into it. I was on Stormhoof Isles, the jump puzzles are the best things ever!

#10 Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*

Guest_Candy Minx ♡_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:16 PM

I didnt think anyone still played this! I played quite a lot during the first year of release, then my PC died. If my laptop can handle it, maybe I'll get back into it. I was on Stormhoof Isles, the jump puzzles are the best things ever!

sadly, my deskstop shit out on me awhile ago, couple years after i got the game

and i've been playing on laptop for the past two.. the graphics are bleh but i still

really enjoy the game. you should come back, i'd be beyond super excited to 

have another person to play with! ( ps i try rly hard but i'm like 6/10 with jps, lol )

also it's still really super active, more so in every area nowafter the server merges

awhile ago. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaming, friends, little space

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users