DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

24/7 little/Caregiver

Guest MommyBella

Guest MommyBella

For those who are 24/7 littles or caregivers or rather the dynamic of the relationship is set in that way. Can you explain how it works and if the dynamic is different than the traditional CG/L dynamic? Ex. Getting in and out of little space/big space.

I'm not 100% sure I understand your question, so bear with me here...

Daddy and I are 24/7. We are a married couple with children and we both have full time demanding jobs. Out and about to the outsider we appear relatively normal I suppose other than he orders my food and talks to strangers as I have social anxiety. We don't use our Daddy/babygirl titles in public, as we aren't "out" about it. My rules apply 24/7 and I have gotten verbal reprimanding (quietly where others couldn't hear) for not following them in public. Public punishments are extremely discrete.

At home around our children, we are who we are. We aren't overly sexual (rarely cuddling or anything around them), and again we rarely use our respective names though it has happened, they don't react much. Punishments don't take place in front of the kids more than the occasional verbal one.

When the kids aren't around it's "game on". Our names are used, punishments happen immediately, and we are very playful and "cute". This is when we can be 100% our true selfs. We don't go "into" Daddy/little space... we're pretty much always there, just sometimes with a "filter" attached to protect others as well as ourselves.

Hope that answered your question?

• Like 2

Guest buddhagirl

It's a dance. Always evolving and fluxing. We are married with careers and kids, too. What works for us is what works just for us--we just do what feels right. I'm sure that every 24-7 is different, just as every relationship is different. I have my rules all the time. Daddy and I have secret language that lets me know what he wants me to do, when I'm getting a warning and when I can expect a punishment later when we're alone. The kids know I call him Daddy sometimes when they can hear, but they think it's just a term of endearment because he is a Daddy. I do have to act like a grown up a lot when I don't want to because we have to live our outward life, but Daddy makes sure I have lots of little time with him each week and he supports my littleness when we're alone. It's wonderful and complicated!

• Like 1

Hello there !

I'm not quite sure I understand your question either ! I am confused by "traditional CG/L dynamic". But that is alright ! I will try my best to answer for you !

I am a 24/7 little. I don't come out of my little space unless something majorly stressful throws me out of it.  I don't have any children , (and don't want any) so I have the pleasure of being openly little in my house. My Daddy and I live together , I work but my job is very flexible and currently have been off work actually. I have plenty of time to be little , do my chores , make bows , ect.

I am lucky enough to have a very open job , with very few people around. I can be little at work and my co-worker doesn't care and my my boss doesn't either. 

My friend group knows I'm a little. I refuse to hide who I naturally am , I have lost friends and have dealt with some hard things because of my choice to be so open but it makes me stronger. It also let me see who my real friends were , people I WANT to have in my life. People that don't judge others. Most of the time my friends just think it's cute anyways , and the guy friends just think it makes it easier to pick on me and hide my phone in high places so I can whine about it. All in good fun  :rolleyes: 

Being so open , means I always dress little. So the public sees it as well. Usually I wear things like overalls , all different variations of pigtails , (on rare occasions) skirts and tights , lots of kawaii outfits. Like dealing with the friend group , people don't always agree and have said things. I have learned / still am learning to not let it affect me negatively. Also like the friend group , some strangers just think its downright adorable. 

Other than being open about it (depending on the little) I don't really think there is much of a difference other than one CG/L couple being 24/7 and the other is not. Like I always stress in my posts every little is different and every CG/L couple will have different lifestyles.

Hope this helps !

basically, what daddy's_Babygirl said. we're pretty much always like this. it's just who we are. obviously, i'm not calling him Daddy with our kids around. in public, without them? it's happened. no one even noticed or cared. rules always apply and he will let me know verbally or with the Daddy look when i'm dancing on that line, as i tend to do as a brat lol