Guess it's Appai's turn. ♥

Appai

Hello everyone, my name is Alex nice to meet you!! :)

I'll first start with explaining why I'm here and what I'm looking for. The reason I joined this community is because my little treasure and I started a ddlg relationship and I want it to work for both of us. I never really had a big parental example so I really don't know how to react when she disobeys or does good things so I'm here because I want to learn and become a better Daddy for my little sunshine. ♥

Then their is the part where I present myself. I'm Alex like told before, I'm a French Canadian who loves his little treasure, gaming animes and much more. I'm 21 years old and will turn 22 at the end of the month.

So yeah.. if anyone has questions to ask... feel free to ask :D

Oh.. and by the way, my little treasure brought me here, here name is littletreasure ♥

Well for starters, welcome to the forum! Glad you joined!

I never really had a big parental example so I really don't know how to react when she disobeys or does good things so I'm here because I want to learn and become a better Daddy for my little sunshine.

It's great that your thought was to sign up here. We're working on providing more materials so that the Bigs of the site can learn a thing or two. But the good thing is that you want to learn and are willing, so you'll do just fine I'm sure of it.

Ahah thanks to all three of you. Well both my parents were not really strict... and... well let's say that at some given age I could almost do what I want... So that's what I meant, but I'll be looking forward to read the materials you're talking about :)