• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

#1 kittenshorts95

kittenshorts95

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

I'm little and I follow a few DD/lg groups on social media and there is a girl who is a little/slave in her dynamic with her Daddy/Master and she explained her dynamic somewhat and I'm very interested in others that have entered in simular dynamics. My Daddy and I first started out in the BEST community calling our dynamic just the regular Dom and sub roles but it never felt right and we're very happy today in a 24/7 DD/lg dynamic but I'm very curious about how I could incorporate slave into my role as little... it's something we walk close to but haven't really explored. Any experiences you have that are related and you would like to share would be greatly appreciated.

#2 kittenshorts95

kittenshorts95

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

BDSM, sorry.

#3 NottsDaddy

NottsDaddy

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 65 posts
    • LocationNottingham

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

In my experience they certainly arnt incompatible; for me it was actually the other way around in that my slave become my Baby-Girl as well so always had both aspects in our relationship; obviously there are different points of emphasis in each dynamic and its a case of working out what works for you and when.

#4 Chewbacca

Chewbacca

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

I hope so haha

#5 MissJellybean

MissJellybean

Queen of Compersion

• 1055 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

My submissive/slave identifies as a little, and it's working fine for her! We're also polyamorous, so that helps because her differing roles can be filled by different partners. Basically, the dynamic is what we make it; she is a little house slave in the sense that she enjoys cleaning up our home, and looking cute while doing it. She enjoys degradation, and we do what she enjoys. But she always gets to curl up on a lap at the end of the day. It's all about balance, and learning what your partner wants out of the relationship. The relationship is what you make it. There shouldn't be a right or a wrong as long as everyone is informed, consenting, and of age. (:

b e a u t y  but a funny girl, that Belle~

Little Girl at Heart. Proud Queen. Spiritualist.
    Stuffie Cuddler. Fort Creator. Secret Keeper.
    Shooting Star Wisher. Dreamer.

Pansexual. Polyamorous.

Happily involved with both a Triad relationship with a Beast, and Girlfriend/Little, as well as two long-distance Dom/Caregivers.

#6 ziva vlad's kitten

ziva vlad's kitten

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 111 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:16 AM

I am both a little and a slave. I wouldn't have it any other way, for me it is the best thing ever. Find what works for you and yours and enjoy :)

CAT2.gif

#7 LittleMommy

LittleMommy

Budding Mommy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Edited by LittleMommy, 14 January 2017 - 01:15 PM.

#8 SoloFairy

SoloFairy

WushuWolf's

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:26 PM

Daddy and I have a mixture of all the dynamics in our relationship. We identify mainly with the DD/lg community however we both consider our dynamic to lean more strongly on the D/s side of things. There is a dabble of M/s in there as well. It's not as strong as the other two but there are definite traits where M/s plays a strong role and we're both taking small steps towards TPE so it seems. I consider myself to be his submissive first and foremost with a priority to obey and please him. 

• LittleKittenLo and princedoober like this

#9 Bunniegural

Bunniegural

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts
    • Locationbuckinghamshire, UK

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:49 PM

i'm Uram's slave and He's the first (and only) Dom i've ever had.

#10 Bunniegural

Bunniegural

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts
    • Locationbuckinghamshire, UK

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

BDSM, sorry.

BDSM is the best ;)

#11 SharkPrince

SharkPrince

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 44 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

Ayyyy

I was a sub who became a little thanks to my girl's curent influence

#12 XCricketx

XCricketx

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

I been both for years now. Happy too ^.^

#13 banana

banana

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:52 PM

I'm a little and a slave, and I don't know...we're just making things work for us... You have to find the balance there isn't a time when you have to be a little and another when you have to be a slave, it's just sometimes daddy gets super cuddly and I'm his little girl and another moment he acts super dominant and I assume my position of slave :) We behave the way we want when we feel like it  and it worked so far :)

• ziva vlad's kitten likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users