#21 Littlejacob

Littlejacob

Along time ago I let my inner child out to play, and I'm sti

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationPhoenix Az

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:31 PM

I am both a slave and a little, the two are actually related. Most DDlg, DDLB, MDlb, MDlg start out in some sort of power play dynamics. Whe the bottom is notified they will be becoming a little so the Dom partner can assume more control is when these "off chute relationships" are formed. I myself would not have it any other way nothing like wearing a t shirt, diaper and collar for your Dom.

#22 boomslang

boomslang

Cuddle Snek

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 52 posts
    • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

We are all over the BDSM map, and all of my "roles" are completely blended together. I'm very much a masochist with slave tendencies, but I'm also Daddy's precious Princess. The different sides fuel each other. The more cuddles and soft whispers and "good girls" I get, the more intense the pain play gets, for example. The more intense the play, the more subservient and little I feel and the more possessive Daddy becomes. It's taken us a while to work out the kinks (LOL PUN!), but it's a very smooth cycle these days.

#23 TinyPinkBall

TinyPinkBall

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:50 PM

Well I'm a little but I'm super submissive, so I kind of automatically become a slave to my daddy. I'd do whatever he'd tell me to do as long as it would make him happy, because if I'm able to please him and make him happy, I'll be happy as well. I guess the easiest way to explain it is that his happiness is my happiness c:

#24 Daddy_Bear7

Daddy_Bear7

Mr Bear

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationWorcestershire, United Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:36 PM

There's no right or wrong mixture, it's whatever works for you and feels right which should be embraced. With my little, on the one hand I'm a devoted caregiver but I know and completely understand that she's at her happiest and most contented when she's kneeling at my side. I think the two things can work perfectly together

DB

#25 Norwegianman

Norwegianman

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationNorway

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:19 AM

My little is both but she started out as my little and we slowly moved over to her also being my slave and it's worked well. I'm her daddy when she needs me to be and I'm her master when she wants/needs that too :)

#26 cutelittlevixey

cutelittlevixey

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:19 PM

i am both little and slave. It has been a winding path for U/us to get to where W/we are now.

When Daddy and i first started dating W/we very quickly became D/s leaning toward M/s. No prior BDSM experience for either of U/us, it just naturally evolved.
    A couple years in W/we happened to fall into Ddlg and i fell in looooovvvvee with it. That carried forward for a long time even through my first pregnancy. After O/our first daughter was born my entire world shifted and it felt odd to crave being cared for in a childlike way as i had thrown myself into being supermom. He wasn't feeling the energy of DDlg either at that point and excepting a rare night of ageplay sex or occasional play with ropes or floggers, W/we kind of lost all of O/our BDSM dynamics for a while.

When i was pregnant with #3, W/we did jump back into BDSM with renewed passion, but it was only the M/s part and i followed His lead on it all.

As W/we were back into the BDSM lifestyle, i often felt envious of the girls who lived DDlg. Even though there was much pride and fulfillment to be had in slavery, i was missing something dear and special. i literally just kept hoping He would one day start up the DDlg part again.

When i was almost to the end of pregnancy #4 (the last one! 4 is more than enough. Lol) He did start treating me like His babygirl again, and i was THRILLED but He tapered it off after the baby was born and i found myself longing frustrated again.
    i finally got up the courage to talk to Him about it after a few attempts that went nowhere.

He said He had thought O/our relationship had evolved away from DDlg and did not desire that type of dynamic with me anymore. -- i can't even type about that without crying. :( -- But... He said He would be willing to work on reinstating it if it was so important to me. And He has.

i am still a slave, and i still serve Him, bottom for His sadistic toys, and defer to Him in general. But i get to be His babygirl, too. And that is, right now, most important to me. It is hard, because i want more of O/our dynamic in day to day life. When He applies Himself, He is amazing and my needs are off the charts met!! i just want to feel that way ALL the time, i guess.

Communicate your needs and desires with your daddy!! That could have saved me some heartache if i had been better about speaking up about what i truly desired instead of merely hoping He would magically come back to where i wanted Him.
    i wish you the bestest luck! i absolutely believe it is possible to be both roles, and to feel fulfillment in both. 💜

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users