DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hiya, 

I'm new to this site, and it's only polite to properly introduce myself to all of you, 

so I'm about to do just that. 

In my free time I play the guitar, I think I'm fairly good at it - but what I absolutely suck at is math. 

I'm a little, looking for likeminded people all over the internet. 

I love a Daddy with a bit of grey in his hair, or a lot. 

Beeing a rich, married man's little girl is by far my favourite fantasy. 

I dislike talking about myself for too long,

I'd rather for this to be a two-way-convo

so please feel free to ask me whatever you'd like to know and maybe 

introduce yourselves, too. 

xoxo

Edited by Foxdoll
  • Like 2

Hello! I'm new here, but wanted to say hello. I'm the opposite - I'm good at math, bad at guitar. (Although I used to play the ukulele, so that's close...) Hope you have fun here!

As a married Daddy, can I just offer a little advice. Saying you're looking for a rich married Daddy is going to put many off. If i was looking to spoil a little then it would be my choice to do that unconditionally. I would probably avoid someone looking for my wealth as a condition of their search. Unless I wanted to be a sugar daddy. Which I don't.

Please don't take offence. Maybe you really want a Daddy with oodles of money and the desire to spend it all on someone who only really wants him for that fact, but if not then you might want to reword your personal add a little ;)

"As a married Daddy, can I just offer a little advice. Saying you're looking for a rich married Daddy is going to put many off. If i was looking to spoil a little then it would be my choice to do that unconditionally. I would probably avoid someone looking for my wealth as a condition of their search. Unless I wanted to be a sugar daddy. Which I don't.

Please don't take offence. Maybe you really want a Daddy with oodles of money and the desire to spend it all on someone who only really wants him for that fact, but if not then you might want to reword your personal add a little ;)"

Yeah, I get that, but what I said was, that that's my favourite fantasy, not that that's actually what I'm specifically looking for on here. 

I am actually active on a bunch of sugar daddy/baby sites though, but for now I'm just talking to a bunch of like minded people to really get a feel for the whole community before I actually take steps in any direction. 

xx

• Like 2