DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New Here; ^w^

nanner

Hi, my (nick)name is Nanner, I'm 25, female, and a little. I am married to my wonderful daddy and have the cutest (fur)baby.
I've come across this site a few times, but just now had the courage to make an account.

I'm very shy, but one of my new years resolution was to get in touch with my little side, and make some little friends, in which I haven't met very many that I know of.
I like to draw, and I'd like to make it more of a job than a hobby. I also like to read, play video games, and watch cartoons. 
Feel free to ask me anything! I'll try to answer it my very best.

Hi Nanner! Welcome to the Forum.  This is a great site to explore your little side.  The chatroom is a very active place where many littles and bigs come to interact in a safe way and make friends.

What kind of fur baby do you have? I have a little hooman (7 yrs) and furry kitty (5 yrs).

Hope to see you around the Forum!

Hi Nanner! Welcome to the Forum.  This is a great site to explore your little side.  The chatroom is a very active place where many littles and bigs come to interact in a safe way and make friends.

What kind of fur baby do you have? I have a little hooman (7 yrs) and furry kitty (5 yrs).

Hope to see you around the Forum!

I have a pibble, (pit bull puppers)!

He super cute, and a complete sweetie.