• LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

Little age (If applicable): N/A
    Name: Alex
    Role: Daddy
    Years Experience(If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Looking for: sweet, adorable little girl
    --------------------------------------------Hello everyone. I'm starting the paramount journey of do find my baby girl. I'm from Eastern Pennsylvania, I work full time while going to school full time. Ideally I'm looking to start this relario ship online but transition to in-person when the time is right. I'm white, 6'4" strong but chubby, with a nearly trimmed beard. I've never had an in-person DDLG relationship but I'm very excited to try and find one. I enjoy many things ranging from binging on Netflix to camping and hiking. I'm very open to my role as a daddy. I'm not the most strict but I am 100% loving and affectionate. My interests in bondage and dominance in the bedroom are increasing. I am looking for a sexual little but only when the time is right and we are comfortable with each other. I like all colors and sizes of girls. Any age too! Littles and middles are welcome to message me. Above all I want to love and cherish someone. I learned this past year (2016) that traditional vanilla relationships just aren't for me. I'm looking forward to meeting the little girl of my dreams. Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling on. Any questions, please message me. I also have Kik if you would prefer that. Thank you 😃
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*
    • Annkoala, kcoco14 and Imperfect Perfectionist like this

#2 LittleTurtle533

LittleTurtle533

Weird Little Kitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationKentucky

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:01 AM

Hi! I'm a little in Kentucky and I'm new to the site and would really like to get to know a few people. About myself...My name is Lexi. My favorite colors are black, purple, and green. I love to play video games. I listen to music a little too much. I like stuff along the lines of rock and alternative. My top two bands of all time are All Time Low and Breaking Benjamin. I am sorta anti-social. I stay in my bedroom listening to music or watching youtube. I like reading sci-fi/fantasy books. My favorite movies are The Nightmare Before Christmas and How to Train Your Dragon. I wrote this because I wanted to ask What is the age that you look for in a little girl, actual age and when in headspace?
    • MiracleBaby likes this

#3 Nurse_Daddy

Nurse_Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:58 AM

Hi Lexi it's nice to meet you. First off, Breaking Benjamin is one of my all-time favorite bands. And I like All Time Low as well. I'm really open to little of any age (18 or older of course) and as far as a little age, I don't have a preference. I am into ADBL so I would like a real young little, or someone a bit older in little space. I'm open to whatever comes my way honestly. All I know is that I'm gonna be the best, most caring daddy dom I can be.

#4 LittleTurtle533

LittleTurtle533

Weird Little Kitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationKentucky

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:54 PM

I'm sorta new to the community of ddlg and I wanted to know if you will be my first friend of the community? Oh and my favorite Breaking Benjamin songs are 'Firefly' and 'Evil Angle'. My favorite All Time Low songs are 'Missing You' and 'The Reckless and The Brave'. My favorite things to do when im in little space is to color in my coloring book, play games on my laptop, or watch a dreamworks movie. If you agree to being my friend my kik is: little.lexi.turtle

#5 FluffyStuffy

FluffyStuffy

Little One/Kitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania,US

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:22 AM

Hi! I'm Michelle and I'm from Pennsylvania too! I'm looking for a daddy/dom. I'm a bit anxious in the beginning but can get hyper when I get to know you. I have many interests in the bedroom that I'd like to try. This doesn't mean I'll be in little space during since that would just scare me.If you want to talk more or know more, go on my profile to get my Kik and say, "hey it's Alex" please. Or if you want to, we can just chat on here.

#6 lillejente

lillejente

lost kitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • Locationcentral NYS

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:39 AM

hi,

i'm Gina from central NY. i'm new to the site and am a switch though I much prefer being little and a sub.  As a little I am 3-5 in my little space. I love my stuffies, coloring, music and playing when in that space. I have tons of interests and hobbies. I love pretty much all music except opera and heavy metal. There is no reason to torture an innocent guitar. I started singing in public when I was 8 as part of a group from my neighborhood. I still sing at open mic nights and jam sessions at a local music farm. I read a lot, almost anything is fair game. I just bought my third kindle after my first one died from over use. I read and review for a review site as well as individual writers. I'm home this weekend but usually I go camping with my mom, sis and her kids at least 2 weekends a month from memorial day to labor day. Last summer though I only got to go twice. My dad went in the hospital the beginning of June and I spent my summer running from my home, to his trailer to the hospital or nursing home until he died the end of August. I took care of his dog all that time. I hated having to Rehome him but my apt complex doesn't allow dogs.

I also write a wide variety of things. I do most crafts. I'm working on knitting socks, a shawl and dishcloths right now. I make most of my own cards, I scrap, crochet, sew, embroiber and a bunch of other crafts. I'm teaching myself quilting right now. I love learning new things so am also teaching myself mandolin and trying to learn Gaelic.

Whether talking or writing I tend to babble when nervous. Unfortunately you get the babbles cause I'm not sure what to say.

I apologize for the babbles and hope I answered your questions. You sound like a fantastic person that I would be honored to know.

Smiles

#7 Guest_princesspink888_*

Guest_princesspink888_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:32 PM

hello! i am 19 and i'm from Florida. i've been into the ddlg lifestyle for around 3/4 years now. vanilla relationships don't seem to give me the emotional or physical love that i need. i am looking for something that will give me discipline but also lots of love too. :) i love to bake, read, watch Netflix, (The Office is my favorite show to binge, or Narcos.) and i love naps. i'm also fond of the outdoors, especially swimming, kayaking, and camping. i hope we can chat soon. :)

#8 MiracleBaby

MiracleBaby

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania!

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:42 PM

Well Hiya! I go by my middle name which is Miracle cause I think that is wayyy wayyy cuter than my first name. I do indeed live in Pennsylvania. I can be big brat at times but i think that's just because I like testing boundaries which probably isn't a good thing. I'm 18 and most of the time filled with a bundle of energy, I love to explore and go on adventures but I also love my bed and can be extremely lazy at times. Umm...I'm pretty awkward and can tend to be shy when first talking. This is really hard by the way, how do you describe a weirdo who is a giant nerd who also has anemia and whatnot?But anywhooo yeah

• Nurse_Daddy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users