DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

SierraLopez45

Me and Daddy have been together for 11 months now. He moved just before our 6 month anniversary. Daddy had cheated on me before. Some of our close friends called him a scumbag. They tell me he's lying. But I defend daddy because I know he made a mistake and that he loves me.

But daddy likes short girls with really blonde hair and who aren't flat. I-I'm only an inch or two shorter than him... A-And I have little chest or bum. And my hair is dirty blonde. He's says I'm perfect... But I know I'm not what daddy wants.

This morning he had to start a new school. And he was TERRIFIED. I stayed up all night coloring for him, taking cute selfies, writing little stories, and making happy videos for him. I was gonna comfort him all morning and tell him everything was okie dokie :3

...Then I fell asleep. An hour before. And woke up. 30 minutes after he left. So many texts "Baby i need you" "B-Baby please" "I'm so anxious baby girl please text daddy" ... And I didn't

And I'm a useless fuck up.

I don't wanna lose daddy. He's amazing. But so many things are happening. And I'm scared and I'm sad and i-i don't know what to do. Please help me.

Falling asleep does not make you a useless fuck. It makes you a sleepy human that stayed up all night doing something sweet for the person you love. You didn't mean to crash out you feel bad and I am sure your daddy will (or should understand). Being stressed about his new school he maybe a little more grumpy but you both need to be understanding and try and be good to one another Edited by Arya
  • Like 1

Guest Moonpie

I think you should talk to your partner about how you feel. You say you aren't what he wants and that fear is making you upset. Communication is really vital and I think if you both talk it out, it'll clear your mind up.

And I agree with Arya. Just because you fell asleep doesn't make you useless. You are a human and we tend to get tired.

Hope it all works out.

• Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean

Jesus, it hurts me to read stuff like this. 

You haven't done anything wrong. Not for being the person you are, or not texting him back when he wanted you to, or having the beautiful appearance you were born with. I absolutely agree with the above posters that you need to communicate with your partner about how you're feeling. If he cares about you the way he says he does, he'll be just as heartbroken to hear this. If it's easier, just show him this post if you can't actually say the words out loud.

Either way, the only person who is going to reassure you that you are exactly what they want is him. And if he doesn't, he isn't worth it. You are so lovely, and deserve good things. Remember that always. 

• Like 2

what they said.... totally. You clearly want to please Daddy, and you should absolutely not blame yourself for pooping out after a long night of support. You are not a fuck up by any measure. You are a caring committed little girl who just fell asleep. He should understand that, anxiety or no.

Guest Isabelle

Daddys are human too . . . and sometimes I think just like littles can need a daddy who is working/busy a daddy can need a little who is sleeping. Make sure your Daddy is being respectful of your heart and love

and if he cheats on your then that's not respectful.

odds are your friends are right and he is a lying scumbag, cheating is not a mistake it is a choice. It sounds like he makes you feel as if you have no value. he also seems to be using you for when it is convenient for him.

all in all it seems like he is more the problem than you are.