• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    10 replies to this topic

#1 Fairyprincess1

Fairyprincess1

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:26 AM

I am a little, and I HATE shaving. I have a hair alll over my body! It's just the way I am, and it's dark so it's noticeable. Most daddies I've came across only like shaved or waxed girls. (To be more specific their princess parts) Are there any that wouldn't mind a hairy girl?
    • MasterPhotog, Daddy_DomUK and Fairyprincess1 like this

#2 Guest_Sephi_*

Guest_Sephi_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

Littles don't have to be completely smooth. I would like to remind everyone that Daddys that want littles that actually look like children are kinda creepy. Littles are adults. Adults have body hair, breasts, etc. If your daddy has so much of a problem with your body hair that he can't handle being with you, it isn't really YOU that he is into, and who has time for that bullshit?! Rock your body hair. Be you. It's cool. A positive: it will help you weed out the daddy's that have bought into the oppressive idea that there is only one type of feminine beauty.
    • DarlinStarrz and Sweetkittenbj like this

#3 Guest_🍼 Satan 🍼_*

Guest_🍼 Satan 🍼_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Welcome to the forun.
    Chuwebacca is sadly mistaken.

Most daddies want their littles to be happy. If that means not shaving they would (or should ) be fine with that.
    We have all kinds of folks here with all kinds of likes and dislikes. Please don't feel put off by the misplaced statement made. Everyone has a place here!

Edited by Arya, 07 January 2017 - 07:36 PM.

• stargirl, DarlinStarrz, Selective and 1 other like this

#4 Guest_littlevulcangirl_*

Guest_littlevulcangirl_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:57 PM

All bodies are beautiful, hairy or not. There will be plenty of daddies out there who agree. :)
    • DarlinStarrz likes this

#5 DarlinStarrz

DarlinStarrz

Just call me Starrz 😀

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationUSA, Florida

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

Never let anyone shame you for being who you are or what you look like. Every body is beautiful, hairy or not. Be you, rock you, love you. The rest will fall into place. :)

:heart: :wub: My Love owns my heart. She is my everything and I am honored to be ALL HERS! :wub: :heart:

gallery_20752_2011_3218.png

#6 Guest_Kali_*

Guest_Kali_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

I have no problem with my little being exactly how she feels comfortable. Shaving is a pain and waxing - you don't want any torn skin! I like a little fur personally, but wouldn't impose it by any means.

#7 Nurse_Daddy

Nurse_Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:38 PM

Its a personal preference. It seems many daddies want the stereotypical smooth baby girls. To me it doesn't matter, I want a girl that's real. I understand that not every girl's body is like they show on TV. But that's just me

#8 Tetrelle

Tetrelle

Kitty loving Little ♥

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts
    • LocationMontana, USA

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

If you don't want to shave, don't shave. A Daddy that forces his little girl to do things to visually please him that she doesn't want to do... well.. that doesn't sound very nice :( 

A real Daddy will love his little girl and want her to be comfortable and happy! I promise there are Daddies out there who don't mind and will love you for who you are :) <3 

Nice to meet you by the way! 

:heart: Adorable outspoken Pan/Poly Little  :heart: 

XrZeD2q.gif

#9 Guest_Spenard_*

Guest_Spenard_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

It definitely comes down to preference and, I agree, you should not compromise who you are as the right person will love you for you.  I personally do love shaved legs for the feel of them, but love hair on princess parts :)  Hair is sexy there!   

#10 cuppycakes

cuppycakes

°˖✧◝(#>▽<#)◜✧˖°

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 230 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:47 PM

Most of the time I only shave my underarms! My daddy doesn't mind... down there being unshaven, but he tends to complain about my legs haha but that doesn't stop me from rocking a pair of shorts with my hairy legs!

Sephi is right, too! If a "daddy" really minds it, then they must be pretty superficial (or just plain old fake), and you don't need that anyway :p
    Pixel Bun
    Communication♥Compromise♥Commitment

#11 🌸👸🏼Barbie👸🏼🌸

🌸👸🏼Barbie👸🏼🌸

Care Bear Cuddler

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 188 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

I wanted to weigh in my opinion xD

I think body hair is all about personal preference, I'll grow it out a week max then shave EVERYTHING, for myself, this isn't for daddy or anyone. I just like touching my legs and stuff and it feels nice and smooth. During the winter is a bit different for me though, if it's really cold I'll hold off for a while because hair keeps you warmer :3

So you do what you feel comfortable with. Not other people!! :)

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gtheferal.gif?11112269612.giftheferal.gif?11tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users