• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Daddysprincess4581

Daddysprincess4581

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

Hello from Michigan. I am new to the dynamics of being a little. I feel a little lost. My Daddy is also new to this. I am not new to the D/s aspect but being a little and doing what my Daddy wants me to do is sometimes hard for me. I need some little friends to be able to talk to and ask questions.

My Daddy has asked that I be more playful. I don't know how. Can anyone help me please.

#2 Tetrelle

Tetrelle

Kitty loving Little ♥

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts
    • LocationMontana, USA

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

Hey! Nice to meet you! Sounds like you are just easing into what type of little you are, and are trying to find yourself. Being more playful will come in time once you figure out what it is you relate to and what you are after! Just relax, make some new friends, and enjoy the journey, don't be nervous! Have any new favorite hobbies yet? :)

:heart: Adorable outspoken Pan/Poly Little  :heart: 

XrZeD2q.gif

#3 MissJellybean

MissJellybean

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 1206 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you find what you're looking for here. Pop into our chatroom sometime and get to know us! I'm sure you'll be able to find some fun and creative ways to unlock parts of you you haven't met yet. 

b e a u t y but a funny girl, that Belle~

Little Girl at Heart. Proud Queen. Spiritualist.
    Stuffie Cuddler. Fort Creator. Secret Keeper.
    Shooting Star Wisher. Dreamer.

Pansexual. Polyamorous.

Happily involved with both a Triad relationship with a Beast, and Girlfriend/Little, as well as a Long Distance Papa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users