•  

• Notice: Want to join a DD/lg meet up in London? Send your Kik username to Michael: click here!

Strict but loving Daddy Dom looking for a little/middle/pet/brat/slaveto train and to love

little middle brat sub slave daddy dom

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_PolarbearDaddy5_*

Guest_PolarbearDaddy5_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

Name:Chris, but you will call me Daddy or Sir only
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Years experience (If applicable): 4+
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: little/middle/pet/brat/slave
    --------------------------------------------
    I am a firm, but very loving Daddy Dom looking for a little/middle/pet/brat/slave to train and to love. IF you are looking for some structure in your live I am your Daddy. I have strict rules and training you will have to obey if you are my little. In return you will be my 1 and only and  my everything. Through my set rules and training we will become so close as if we are 1 person. My little/middle/pet/brat/slave is my everything. As you Daddy I will always be here to love, listen care for and protect you always. No one messes around with my girl. Message me on here or on my kik polarbeardaddy55. Be serious and be ready to obey :) Love Daddy.

• Cassie and Mira_Mae2510 like this

#2 Mira_Mae2510

Mira_Mae2510

Miranda

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:43 PM

Hello there!

Your personals ad has peeked my interest!

I love the fact that you're kind and caring but also able to give tough love... Which is something I really need sometimes!

My name is Miranda but pet names are also acceptable hehe~

My email is candicecane2510@gmail.com if you're interested in that!

I would love love love to get to know you more sir so please message/email me!

I hope this goes somewhere:)

#3 Princess8661

Princess8661

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:01 PM

Hi , id really like to talk to you privately and get to know you . you sound like just the daddy i need to love me and take care of me so im going to send you a friend request hopefully youll except it so we can message .i look forward to hearing from you ............
    ...................................im a great baby girl as long as my daddy treats me right and i have so much love to give thats only been wasted so far

#4 BabyGirl32015

BabyGirl32015

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 86 posts
    • LocationUS

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:43 AM

Hello! Im Kay, a 5'2 brown
    haired, green eyed loveable
    little angel. Well, a bratty angel
    lol. Im into pastel goth, video
    games (Assassins Creed is my
    #1 fav series), comic books, and just about everything that most
    typical Littles like. Coloring
    books, stuffies, the whole
    shebang. Im personally looking
    for a LDR and a loving, caring,
    but stern Daddy that can handle my bratty tendanceys
    and occasionally spoiled
    habbits. Im also lookhng for
    someone who can love me as
    much as i do them. You can friend and message
    me here and we can arrange
    some other means of
    communication. If your intrested of coarse

#5 Littl3_twix

Littl3_twix

∆_∆

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 47 posts
    • LocationUpstate, New York

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:15 AM

Hi .My name is twixie . i am 18 and a little/kitten/brat. i have been in the lifetyle for 1 year. I currently dont bhave a a daddy have never really been formaly traned and am looking for a daddy. I like that you are strict and i am currious about your training would you be willing to talk?I am not good at online dexcriptions but feek free to ask me anything im aopen book. Im looking for a LDR . and I am loyal and honest. and silly and smart i love to coler cuddle and serve those wh earn my y trust to be my daddy. i am a huge classic rock and roll fan a mussic addict and culture expermentalist. 

For though she may be small she is fierce.

#6 captainkitkat

captainkitkat

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:29 PM

Hi I'm Kat or baby girl. I'm 18 and new to the forum and lifestyle. I don't currently have a daddy and I'm a bit bratty so rules would be great. I'm short (5'4") and I have red hair...... fun fact I can play the viola and cello. I'm a huge music fan so I always have music playing. I am a night owl... so coffee is a must. Hopefully you can be my teacher and Dom. If not that's cool. Sorry, I'm not the best at talking about myself.

#7 Guest_littlekat93_*

Guest_littlekat93_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:23 PM

Hi! I'm very interested in having some structure in my life and in need of guidance. I'm a 24 year old college student from Florida, been a Little since I could remember so this isn't new to me. My little age would be like 6-8 years old, it fluctuates. To me, it's always been very natural. I'm also a Christian girl so that is very important to me. I would just really want to be more disciplined in all aspects of my life. So, rules are needed. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, middle, brat, sub, slave, daddy, dom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users