•  

• Photo

Strict but loving Daddy Dom looking for a little/middle/pet/brat/slaveto train and to love

little middle brat sub slave daddy dom

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 polarbeardaddy56

polarbeardaddy56

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

Name:Chris, but you will call me Daddy or Sir only
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Years experience (If applicable): 4+
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: little/middle/pet/brat/slave
    --------------------------------------------
    I am a firm, but very loving Daddy Dom looking for a little/middle/pet/brat/slave to train and to love. IF you are looking for some structure in your live I am your Daddy. I have strict rules and training you will have to obey if you are my little. In return you will be my 1 and only and  my everything. Through my set rules and training we will become so close as if we are 1 person. My little/middle/pet/brat/slave is my everything. As you Daddy I will always be here to love, listen care for and protect you always. No one messes around with my girl. Message me on here or on my kik polarbeardaddy55. Be serious and be ready to obey :) Love Daddy.

• Cassie and Mira_Mae2510 like this

#2 Mira_Mae2510

Mira_Mae2510

Miranda

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted Today, 02:43 PM

Hello there!

Your personals ad has peeked my interest!

I love the fact that you're kind and caring but also able to give tough love... Which is something I really need sometimes!

My name is Miranda but pet names are also acceptable hehe~

My email is candicecane2510@gmail.com if you're interested in that!

I would love love love to get to know you more sir so please message/email me!

I hope this goes somewhere:)

#3 Littlewaifu

Littlewaifu

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted Today, 07:20 PM

Hey! Your post really interests me, I'm a little looking for a very dominant and demanding daddy/master who can give me lots of love too! I'm new to the ddlg community, and have never had any experience, however I'm excited to start! My name is Emma and I love drawing and video games, I'm currently 18 years old. I love the idea of being dominated and punished if I ever misbehave, I would love to serve you and let you have me as your own

#4 Princess8661

Princess8661

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted Today, 08:01 PM

Hi , id really like to talk to you privately and get to know you . you sound like just the daddy i need to love me and take care of me so im going to send you a friend request hopefully youll except it so we can message .i look forward to hearing from you ............
    ...................................im a great baby girl as long as my daddy treats me right and i have so much love to give thats only been wasted so far

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, middle, brat, sub, slave, daddy, dom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users