#1 Kali

Kali

Honeybee's Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:25 PM

Daddy more in principle than practice right now. I'm not new to bdsm, although my active days were over a decade ago. I'm married but am unfulfilled with vanilla. I'm not interested in receiving moralising lectures (which I have seen others receive on here), so please don't bother. My situation is painful enough already. I find myself in a difficult place and want to explore ddlg in a LDR, possibly with someone in a similar situation, or who simply wants a safe LDR with an older guy. I am a caring Daddy who likes to listen and encourage growth with a firm but gentle hand. Young or old, slim or curvy, black or white, I'm more interested in her inner little and making her happy and secure.

Edited by Kali, 11 January 2017 - 07:13 AM.

==================================================

I would sooner be an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite

#2 Tetrelle

Tetrelle

Kitty loving Little ♥

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts
    • LocationMontana, USA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:39 AM

*Waves* Nice to meet you! I'm in a very similar situation to you. I've actually met a couple of people in similar situations on this website now! Apparently it's not as rare as I thought it was. I'm a little in a Vanilla relationship. It's always nice to know you aren't alone!

• Kali likes this

:heart: Adorable outspoken Pan/Poly Little  :heart: 

XrZeD2q.gif

#3 MissJellybean

MissJellybean

Queen of Compersion

• 1081 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:48 PM

Welcome to the Forum! I'm sorry to hear about your relationship troubles. I hope you find what you're looking for here. 

b e a u t y  but a funny girl, that Belle~

Little Girl at Heart. Proud Queen. Spiritualist.
    Stuffie Cuddler. Fort Creator. Secret Keeper.
    Shooting Star Wisher. Dreamer.

Pansexual. Polyamorous.

Happily involved with both a Triad relationship with a Beast, and Girlfriend/Little, as well as two long-distance Dom/Caregivers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users